💰31

polo🌪

last day of camping

"nigga you really doing too much. leave me alone mane!" azlea said whining.

"yo ass boring, like this whole camping trip you was inside the damn r.v, go catch ja's squirrel or something like damn. we leaving later tonight, and you ain't did shit." i said.

"why are you so pressed about that? like i'm jus chillin in the r.v minding my business, not on anybody's case and you mad. how that make sense?"

i shook my head. "nigga cause i wanted to spend time wit you. buh every time i called you, you was complaining about something. damn i was jus tryna have a fun couple days away from the house and shit and you being a whole crybaby outchea."

"well my bad i didn't know." she said getting irritated.

"you would've known if you was actually listening to what everybody was saying. it don't even matter no more we already leaving." i said shrugging my shoulders.

she nodded her head, "okay, okay i understand why you mad. i'm sorry though, i dead don't do this shit."

"none of us do this shit, azlea. we're jus trying new things, buh on the bros ian doing this shìt again. chicago niggas is not built for this." i chuckled.

"yea i could see, fuck was y'all even doing out there?" she asked.

"it don't even matter to be honest, cause we was t'd."

•••••••••••••••••••£•••••••••••••••••••

earlier duckio wanted me to prank azlea, ian want to, to be honest cause i know how she get. she gone either wild out, or jus get pissed asf and not talk to me. but at the same time, i have sum to give her at the end of the night so even after i tell her it's a fuck ass prank she gone be mad and ian wit it.

so pretty much the prank is, that i'm texting a whole other female talm bout i miss you and shit. but in reality i'm texting duckio ( i already said no homo so it's coo ) . she's probably gone be like i'm not dating you so it don't matter , buh she still finna be mad and shit. so that's what's finna go down. i'm gonna do this like when we're 15 minutes closer to home cause ian tryna deal wit her outburst for this ride.

•••••••••••••••••••£•••••••••••••••••••

"okay y'all we almost there." wooski said as he was driving closer to the block.

"imma drive the rest back, aight?" lil c said, and we all agreed. wooski came to a stop and they switched spots.

azlea has her head on my shoulder, so she could see everything going on in my phone if she jus looked up at it.

i then looked at duckio, nodding at him to start blowing up my phone.

* ding , ding , ding , ding *

azlea laughed, "damn who the fuck blowing up yo phone like dat?"

"ion even know, to be honest." i said, my heart pumping and shit.