💰17

polo🌪

may 20, 2019

"oh, you mad now?" i said laughing.

"ain't nobody mad fuck outta here." she said crossing my arms.

"you right, she big mad." duckio said and i dapped him.

she slapped him upside the head, "nigga and you wonder why you ain't my favourite!"

"mane don't be touching me like dat. ian one of dem niggas i'll beat yo ass deadass." duckio said slapping her upside the head.

"duckioooo!" she said whining.

"mane, move around azzy." he said pushing her off of him.

i looked over at taija, "my nigga you still up for this date."

she looked at me crazy but caught on to what we was doing. "yea fasho. tell me when cause i'm down whenever."

when i tell you azlea broke her neck to eye taija down. "i'm down right fucking now shawty, what's the word."

"hell nawl. ja you already know we had plans today." azlea said.

taija rolled her eyes, "girl we can do that shit tomorrow."

"oh word? bet. duckio, wooski, c, and where's blast ugly ass? y'all wanna watch john wick wit me? this the last time i'm pushing the date for ha ass on me." i said.

"we leaving now?" wooski asked.

"imma go put sweats on then let's go."

"hell nawl. we ain't leaving the house with you looking like that." duckio said stopping her.

"why you so mean to me? ion be coming for yo short ass dreads now do i? looking like the shordy off jimmy neutron demented cousin. whatchu tell yo barber? lemme get the SUWOOO, crooked ass hairline having nigga. and you think i'm done? y-" i covered her mouth laughing.

"damn azzy, youon gotta do duckio like that!" she slapped the shit outta my face.

"youon get to call me no azzy! and don't touch me nigga damn." she said pushing me.

"i swear to you someone needa fuck the attitude outta you, cause i'm not dealing wit yo shit no more mane."

"did not one person ask you to do bitch ion care." she said crossing her arms.

"either way let's go to this movie and blast bitch ass betta not be sleeping on my bed." she said going up the stairs.

she probably got some bomb ass pussc, no cap.