note

jisoo had built up courage to talk to a certain someone he had seen in all of his classes since freshman year. ever since he laid his eyes on the pretty boy from korea, he made it his life mission to become his friend (or something more; he didn't mind either option). of course it took jisoo over a year to talk to the cute boy.

he had heard rumors about his special boy previously dating the school's most popular boys, yoon jeonghan. of course jisoo didn't really mind whoever seokmin had dated in the past, but only wanted to be his friend to talk to in the future.

the day jisoo decided to befriend seokmin,
it was the day that seokmin and jisoo sat farthest away from each other in each class so far. all the way to math. jisoo couldn't have this! he couldn't have to build up more courage for another year, so in english, he waited in the bathroom across from the class to see when seokmin would come in. when he heard his laughter from down the hall, jisoo knew he had to get out about now.

he opened the door and pretended as if he had just washed his hands as seokmin opens the door. jisoo smirked to himself and got the seat in front of seokmin.

wow. of course the teacher gives them so much work in their american history unit to the point of even the american joshua part of jisoo was having a hard time. he saw the clock and told himself he couldn't give up on trying to talk to seokmin, so he pulled out a sticky note from his pencil bag and quickly scribbled 'hey can i have your phone number?' on there. he turned and slid the sticky next to his arm as seokmin was focused on the article about the civil war. jisoo snickered and whispered the answer to seokmin. the younger glances up and smiled to thank him. oh crap, that was cute jisoo thought to himself as he smiled and turned back to his worksheet.

as jisoo was working on the last of the five worksheets, he felt someone stick something on the center of his back. he reached for it,
but his arms weren't flexible enough to reach it. jisoo could hear seokmin's quiet laughs as he reached for the object once more.
eventually, seokmin felt bad enough and put the paper in his hand. jisoo sighed, finally being able to put his hands down. he looked at
the other part of the note that had seokmin's handwriting on it. jesus, i love his handwriting jisoo made a mental note about seokmin's cute handwriting. 'no phone :(( we can chat on a doc though'. jisoo furrowed his eyebrows at the response. what does he mean by doc?? jisoo passed a sticky note back to seokmin, wondering what the boy meant by doc.

the bell rang and jisoo jumped to put his things in his bag quickly. seokmin put the note in the elders desk. once everything was in his bag, jisoo picked the note up from his desk and saw what seokmin left him. "a google doc! here's my personal email, we can chat through editing the doc :)) " jisoo's stomach flipped when he looked up and saw seokmin standing in front of him with big puppy dog eyes.

"sorry, i know that it isn't ideal, but it's the best i could do." jisoo mentally screamed when seokmin pushed his bottom lip out. jisoo reached up to ruffle seokmin's hair. "it's fine, your cuteness makes up for all of it." jisoo slung his bag over his back and walked out of the classroom, leaving a young boy with burning red ears and his hands unconsiously running through the part of his hair jisoo ruffled.