tempura

seokmin decided to listen to his mom and go to jisoo's house. he used the house phone to call jisoo and tell him that he, indeed, was going to sleep over at jisoo's place.

seokmin went upstairs and gathered his clothes; an oversized sweater he bought that reminded him of jisoo - the sweater was from mark tuan's collab with represent, so the younger couldn't pass up a comfy sweater from the mark tuan of got7 - and black shorts. he also stuffed his underwear and a big white shirt that had a drawing of a peach on it. he would wear black socks and adidas slides, black tights and a blue and pink striped longsleeve that would extend to his mid-thigh area. he packed his toothbrush and comb and he was ready to go.

seokmin's mom dropped him off at the complex and seokmin watched as her car drove back to the house. he took a deep breath, thinking i can't go back now. he reached into his pocket and pulled his note out. room 317, seokmin walked over to the elevator and clicked the button for the third floor. he walked down to the end of the hall, number 317, and rang the doorbell. the younger sat there
nervously, rocking back and forth from the heel to the balls of his feet, waiting for any response. the door clicked and opened and immediately, seokmin was tackled with a large hug.

"i'm glad you came." jisoo whispered into his ear. seokmin's ears went red as jisoo welcomed him in.

jisoo lived in an adorable place that smelled like him. it was seokmin's heaven. jisoo showed seokmin around the place and seokmin ooh-ed and aah-ed whenever he was introduced to a new room. jisoo would giggled at the younger's reactions and would quietly admire his signature smile. after showing seokmin the living room, bathroom, and both bedrooms, jisoo ended his little tour at the kitchen. seokmin gasped when he saw two plates that had tempura and avocado sushi rolls.

"do you like japanese food?"

"how did you know i love this! thank you jisoo! i love you!"

seokmin shut his mouth quickly. jisoo's eyes widened. his heart beat quicker.

"i love you... your kindness! hehe...."

jisoo just smiled. his heart stopped but beat again slowly.

"thanks, seokmin! dig in so then we can watch we bare bears afterwards."

seokmin nodded. he gleefully bit into some tempura before stopping abruptly.

tempura... seokmin thought

this was jeonghan's favorite food to make for seokmin. well, it was before.

"h-hey seokmin... why're you crying?" jisoo panicked when he looked up to see seokmin's eyes leak with tears.

ITS 2 AM HERE RN BUT I FORGOT TO POST THIS SO FUCK also i'm going to the philippines this tuesday time to die :)