headlight

seokmin sprinted past the buildings he looked through earlier as he saw the trees of the park. he was close. he slowed down and put his hands on his knees, tired from all of the running. seokmin wiped the sweat from his forehead and sprinted once more. he stopped at a four-way stop and barely looked. turns out, there was a car driving up from the right.

it got closer

and closer

and was almost at the four way stop

before it saw seokmin, wide-eyed in the headlights of the car.

and stopped and honked.

seokmin bowed as an apology before running over to the park. he looked at the bushes of flowers: no jisoo. he went over to the playground: no jisoo. soon enough, seokmin had walked around the entire park, leaving no stone unturned. he was literally grabbing rocks and checking under them.

as he grabbed one of the rocks, though, he felt something wet on the top of the rock. he yelled in disgust and threw the rock onto the ground. he looked at what he got on his hand, which could have been anything from water to... eugh. he looked to his palm and his heart lurched to his throat.

"b-blood?!" seokmin jumped back and stared at his hand in horror. 'was it jisoo's blood? is he okay? oh my god, where is he? what will i do if he isn't here with me?' his breathing got quicker and his hands started to shake. he laid into the grass and put his clean hand over his heart, calming it down. he closed his eyes and began calming himself down by singing with a shaky voice.

"himdeul ttaemyeon naegero
angyeodo dwae nado gata
sumgigo sumgyeodo
garyeojiji anneundan geol aljana
uri seoroneun useul su itge"

his heart was at a normal rate now. he breathed steadily as his jacket pocket started to vibrate.

ding!

ring: someone has entered your house! unlock phone to see live security cameras

seokmin used jisoo's face id (jisoo is a rich boi w the iphone xs max) to see that jisoo had kicked his shoes off and limped over to his couch. he grabbed a pillow and cried into it. seokmin panicked. he got up, tripping on the grass as he did, and began to run to jisoo's place.

"seokmin!" it was jeonghan.

"what?" seokmin said with an annoyed tone, trying to get to jisoo as soon as possible.

"you guys left this." jeonghan brought their boba in on of the portable cup holders (no i don't remember the term). seokmin thanked jeonghan as he set off for jisoo's place.

when he got there, the door was slightly open, so seokmin could hear all of the boy's muffled cries. he pushed the door open slowly and set the drinks down in the kitchen. he slowly walked up to jisoo and whispered "hey". jisoo looked up in surprise to see seokmin there. he buried his head into the boy's chest and cried more.

"shh, it's okay jisoo. i'm not going anywhere."

"don't lie." jisoo said with a shaky voice.

"w-what?"

"i-if you're forcing yourself, t-then stop. i understand if you like jeonghan more. if it weren't for me you would still be with him getting boba tea and eating tempura. don't let me get in the way of you-" seokmin pulled jisoo up.

"what are you saying?"

"jeonghan still loves you, seokmin. you two deserve to be together, doing whatever you guys would do. i'm just getting in the way, i always do. i'm sorry-" the younger got mad and hugged jisoo tightly, stopping his words.

seokmin begins to cry again as he says "jisoo, i care for you! stop saying i'm forcing myself! y-you'll hurt my heart even more then when you smile at me. or when you cry for me. s-stop crying and understand i care for you!"