pillow

seungkwan scoffs. "happier without you? the boy's been sulking ever since j- i mean.. the incident." jisoo narrows his eyes. "what incident?" seungkwan opens his mouth, as if he were about to say something, but closed it again. he thought for a second before opening his mouth again, saying

"not my secret to tell, jisoo. you'll just find out for yourself." the bell rings before jisoo can interrogate seungkwan anymore. now was the last period of the class.

crap, seokmin thought. english. seokmin sulked. he only loved english because of jisoo. but now that jisoo was, y'know... hanging out with him, seokmin just hated it. everything in the english classroom reminded seokmin of jisoo.

the large windows that the trees could be seen out of. the small breeze that ran through the class when the teacher opened the window. the smell of chai vanilla and sea salt that smelled so similarly to jisoo. jisoo smelt of a vanilla bean lit on the beach while the sun was setting. like heaven. jisoo was a relaxing break from his loud, popular everyday life.

seokmin barely functioned through the class. he almost fell asleep as they read to kill a mockingbird. he just wanted to go home and sulk into his pillow throughout the weekend. thank god it was friday. it would give seokmin about two-and-a-half days of sulking about jisoo. that should be enough.

seokmin's heart would crack a little more, seeing the elder leave for jeonghan, just as jeonghan did to him. seokmin sucked his feelings up. just another hour-and-a-half till you're free to go home. to go and cry into your pillow as you did just last month. seokmin sighed as he turned the pages, the thought of trying anymore flying by his head.

jisoo's eyes pierced the back of seokmin's head. he glanced at his eyes and say that they looked empty and distant. he was probably thinking. jisoo sighed. today was supposed to be their sleepover, but he didn't think seokmin was really in the mood to talk. jisoo pulled out a sticky note and a pen before scribbling words.

as the end of the class approached, the students got a worksheet about the past few chapters they've read on the book. jisoo had already read through the book, so he finished the sheet fairly quickly. jisoo was doodling on his sketchbook without really thinking.

when his pencil stopped moving, he looked to see that he had drawn a heart and had written seokmin's name in calligraphy. the cursive was soft and elegant, similar to seokmin's attitude. jisoo looked at his paper and mumbled in english

"when will you talk to me again? i miss your presence and i want to hold you in my arms. just for one night, i want to kiss your lips and call you 'mine'."