ramen

after the whole milk ordeal was solved, seokmin tried to, in his own words,"tickle the truth" out of soonyoung. everyone else ignored the two and jisoo pulled his phone out. he started to play a game called animal hot springs. he was immersed in the game until someone tapped his back. seungkwan looked to the other person with a scowl. jisoo turned and met eyes with the other.

"what's u-"

"follow me."

jisoo looked confused, so he told the elder one moment before he walked over to seokmin and tapped him on the shoulder. jisoo leaned a bit too far forward in seokmin's opinion. he was close enough for the younger's ears to redden at the lack of space.

jisoo mumbled while smiling,"i gotta go, but i'll see you next period."

seokmin stopped tickling soonyoung as blood rushed to the rest of his face. jisoo's breath felt so warm on his skin, it tingled as if it were burning his skin. jisoo pat seokmin's shoulder and walked off with a boy. the other boy had a large navy blue hoodie and white jeans with black converse over his feet. he had fluffy blonde hair that ended around his jawline and he had a plain black bag slung over his back.

loud enough for the others at the table to hear, seungkwan sighed "i hate that boy. i really wanted to get to know jisoo more!"

wait. fluffy blonde hair. where have i seen it before? seokmin stared at the blonde's back slowly getting farther away before sitting at a table crowded with jocks. oh no...

"...min. seokmin!" soonyoung was waving his hand in front of the other's face. seokmin snapped out of his little trance. seungkwan scoffed. "how'd jisoo associate with that two-faced snake?"

seokmin looked down at his food. he had lost his appetite. seeing jisoo hanging out and laughing with yoon jeonghan? seokmin hated the thought. he stared at his ramen once more, suddenly having an unappetizing look. he pushed the cup away to make room to lay his head on his arms. seokmin pouted, trying to forget the image of jeonghan and jisoo holding hands and walking away in the distance.

jeonghan. jeonghan jeonghan jeonghan. yoon jeonghan. seokmin hates the name. the thought of jisoo leaving him for jeonghan seemed unlikely, but the more the younger thought about it, the more possible the event seemed. his mind poisoned his thoughts, saying "he'll definitely leave for jeonghan. you see how he just left you? what kind of real friend would do that?"

seokmin unconsciously shook his head, and the others glanced to him in worry. "it's that head of his again isn't it?" minghao said, his voice laced with worry. seungkwan maneuvered around the table and laid his head parallel to seokmin. he gasps.

"s-seokmin, why're you crying?" seungkwan whispers so the other tables don't mind. everyone at the table heard, however, and snapped their attention onto seokmin and seungkwan. seungkwan gently grabbed seokmin's shoulder and shook him. "hey, wake up!"