boba

jisoo was a bit surprised to find them in the same cafe at one in the morning. he heard them talking and decided to try to order the two drinks. he couldn't help but overhear their conversation as he was paying for the two drinks.

"han, i don't understand, why would you have done it if you loved him?"

"i don't know wonu! i'm still trying to figure everything out."

"you need to be realistic with yourself here jeonghan. you've broken off completely and seem like a complete asshole to him and his circle of friends! trust me when i say you should just let go."

"wonwoo, you know it's not that easy. you know about how much i still love seokmin!"

jisoo's heart stopped. jeonghan still has feelings for seokmin? what if seokmin goes back? does jeonghan even love him? or were these more of his fake lies?

"e-excuse me, jisoo? the money?" the cashier was one of jeonghan's friends from the lunch table. he couldn't remember his name, but he put the money down on the counter and walked over to jeonghan's table. his anger clouded his mind and he could only think of what jeonghan and wonwoo were talking about.

"jisoo? what're you doing here?" jeonghan smiled, but his expression wavered as he turned to see jisoo's angered one.

"you... you two-faced playboy!" jisoo exclaimed while red-faced, pointing a finger at the blonde aggressively.

"you have the audacity try to lead seokmin with his feelings and- and just drop him? are- are you joking? i cannot believe that you could do that to him. he doesn't deserve this kind of treatment and you just threw him under the bus?? you're literally such a dick. people like you just baffles me." jisoo had gotten so worked up, he didn't notice that he had hot tears of anger flowing down his face slowly, nor did he notice he was talking in english at the end.

he balled his fists and ran out of the cafe quickly. jisoo needed to run far away. away from everyone. if he hadn't given seokmin that note then maybe seokmin and jeonghan could still be happy together. eating tempura and going out for boba tea.

"j-jisoo... we didn't know what you were saying at the- jisoo?" jeonghan looked to the exit, but only saw his receding figure running from the cafe.

"jis- jisoo?" seokmin was waiting for him to come out with their boba. instead, he had only gotten him running quickly, not glancing or stopping at seokmin once. the younger was confused and debated on whether to follow jisoo is or not and decided to go into the cafe to see what happened.

jisoo couldn't stop running. he just kept going until he tripped over some rocks in the park. he landed and cried out in pain from skinning his knee on the uneven rocks. he dragged himself to a nearby tree to lay on. he pulled his knees up to his face and suddenly cried from this sudden cafe incident. he couldn't keep up with all of the information he received and just cried, cried, and cried. cried his feelings away until he went numb.