magnolia

jisoo felt his heart tug and squeeze as seokmin desperately pleaded him for reassurance. the younger couldn't even imagine how much jisoo wanted to scream that he loved him. his smile and laughter, or his beautiful facial features with a sharp jawline that jisoo would love to kiss. jisoo could only imagine seokmin loving him back.

the elder held seokmin close and kissed his forehead, saying "someone does love you seokmin. from the bottom of their heart. they want to shout it to the rooftops about how insane they're going for you. trust me."

seokmin reduced his cries to sniffles. jisoo had forgotten about we bare bears for a bit, offering to go on a midnight stroll to a cafe nearby that's open 24 hours. seokmin slipped his represent sweater over his longsleeve. it was so large on him to the point of where any part of his shorts were hidden by the gray jacket. jisoo gay panicked internally after seeing seokmin's toned thighs. his eyes glided over them, looking from the ankle all the way up to the parts that were definitely not okay to look at. jisoo's sweater was a pastel yellow crop top jacket that ended right around his waist. he pushed his arms up to the sky to stretch them out after sitting or so long and seokmin looked at the american's slightly toned abs. they looked so perfect.

seokmin quickly moved his eyes to an interesting looking plant on the table as jisoo snickered and pulled him over to the front door. they slipped their shoes on and walked out of the apartment quietly, not wanting to disturb the neighbors.

they made it outside, taking a deep breath of the rich summer smell. it smelt of vanilla and salt water, just the way jisoo liked it. taking walks around his complex always helped him relax. the two boys' hands were dangerously close to one another before seokmin wrapped his hand around jisoo's and giving the boy a big smile. jisoo's heart raced as they stopped by a nearby park.

seokmin slipped his hand into jisoo's jacket pocket to pull out his phone. he had turned it on and saw that the lock screen was a selfie with the two of them at the library smiling. seokmin held jisoo around the waist as they smiled and laughed in the way photo. seokmin snapped out of his little trance and began to take pictures of jisoo looking at the different flowers around. the elder smelled the pretty ones and smiled at ones that smelled good, while he scrunched his nose the ones that smelled strange. seokmin captures jisoo's face as his face lit up after smelling a flower that was white and looked soft. jisoo picked the flower gently after making sure there were other flowers in the bush. the elder made his way over to seokmin, white flower in hand, and put the flower in seokmin's hand. he smiled and pulled the younger over to the cafe.

"jisoo, do you know the name of this flower?"

the boy shook his head "uh, no. what is it?"

"it's a magnolia! it represents dignity and nobility."

jisoo giggled before kneeling and bowing his head, pushing his hands holding the magnolia out.

"well, anything for you, sir lee seokmin. the noblest man in south korea!" seokmin laughs and takes the magnolia and bowing hack, putting it behind his ear. they walked up to the cafe, but seokmin stopped in front of the door.

"can you get my drink pretty please?"

jisoo raised his eyebrows. "what's in it for me?"

seokmin raised his eyebrows back at jisoo "i'll cuddle you as we watch we bare bears."

"deAL OK ILL SEE YOU IN A BIT."

jisoo pushed the door open and went inside. the place felt warm, even if it was one in the morning. there was only a few people. the workers and two people sitting down and chatting with one another. one of the boys had permed black hair and round glasses. he had a big beige hoodie and light blue jeans on. the other boy had fluffy blonde hair, wearing a large white shirt tucked into black adidas sweatpants.

'wait... blonde hair? permed black hair? jeonghan and wonwoo?'