happiness

ima stop messing w this chapter cause i've been re-uploading so many times it's edited tho

jisoo fanboyed with chan the entire lunch period.

"he literally had the cutest handwriting i'm in tears this is too much chan HELP please"

chan put down the pizza he was eating and grabbed jisoo by the shoulders.

"you. are. whipped."

jisoo grunted and shook chan's hands off of his shoulders.

"i cant compare next to the one and only president of the 'kwon-soonyoung-is-my-new-religion-slash-god' club. you would die for him 48 times"

"of course i would, he is a god. and even if there was a flawless man like him at this school, the staff said that it would be 'too creepy to have a club like that' when a whole vsco club exists"

the boys shiver at the thought of having girls going skksksksk (SEUNGCHEOL GOES SEKASEKASEKASEKSEKASEKA) and drinking out of their hydroflasks using a medal straws

seokmin watches the two of them from a distance, secretly fanboying over the other in his head.

jisoo found him and seokmin sitting next to each other in the last class of the day: english. since he and seokmin have the exact same schedule, jisoo helped him on the worksheet they got. seokmin loved jisoo's english voice, it was sweet and smooth, just like honey.

seokmin usually hated his english class, but jisoo gave him the attitude to pay attention and do the homework without the use of google translate.

"ah, okay seokmin. what is the english word for haengbok?" seokmin squinted and pursed his lips - jisoo fanboyed internally at seokmin's focused face - and tilted his head.

"uhhh, happiness??"

seokmin furrowed his eyebrows, doubting the answer was right. jisoo nodded his head, smiled and clapped. seokmin cheered as he finally felt that he was learning.

the latter happily scribbled the word down and smiled at jisoo. once class was over, jisoo and seokmin had actually finished the homework the teacher had gave them during class.

they turned it into the teacher, mr. bang. the two boys walked outside and seokmin followed jisoo over to the parking lot near the side of the school.

"do you have a ride?"

seokmin shook his head.

"i usually walk home."

jisoo had a concerned look on his face.

"d-don't worry though! it's only a 20 minute walk."

jisoo's gaze didn't change, it was still dripping with concern.

"are you sure you don't want me to drop you off at home? i don't mind-"

a voice called out in the distance.

"jisoo!"

seokmin and jisoo looked to the owner of the voice.

yoon jeonghan.

"hey jeonghan, wassup?"

jeonghan smiled.

"just wanted to say hi. i was just about to head off to the cafe over there."

jeonghan smirked at seokmin. seokmin glared.

"would you like to come with me, soo?"

the youngest suddenly turned to jisoo.

"jisoo, could you actually drop me off at home? i just remembered that i needed to make dinner and do the laundry."

jisoo frowned. "sorry jeonghan, maybe next time?"

jeonghan nodded and smiled at jisoo before walking off. seokmin had hopped into the passenger seat and typed his address into jisoo's phone.

they drove over with a peaceful silence between the short drive. seokmin thanked jisoo for driving him home, giving the elder a smile that warmed his heart.

AAAHHH I SUCK AT MAKING DRAMA BUT ITS THERE AHDJNFDJ