Six

Chapter Six

After he had asked me, we smiled and cuddled for what felt like hours. It was just me in his arms and him in mine. It didn't feel like anything could ruin the moment. This is the trap house, though, something's bound to happen when five crazy guys live together. There was a knock at the door and Colby groaned in annoyance.

"Whaaat?" He shouted.

"Colby, Sam! We got a surprise for you downstairs!" Corey replied, "C'mon you got to see it now! It's important!"

Colby and I exchanged looks and un-embraced from each other. Colby stood up and walked to the door first, I jumped on the couch so that I would be able to see over him. As soon as he got to the door and opened it, he looked down at the door knob in shock.

"What is this?" He asked. Right before he was about to reach for it, Sam opened his door which caused ours to slam. Colby looked over at me wide eyed.

"You almost chopped Colby's head off Sam!" Corey yelled.

It went back and forth like this for a little while before Devyn and Corey walked away. They never untied the doors and left us stranded after getting the adamant vlog footage needed. I groaned and my stomach growled and I just wanted out of the room. How ironic is it that I would have stayed in here forever until the second I wasn't capable of making the choice to get out.

"Yo, Sam!" Colby hollered across the hall. Sam tried to open his door to reply back, but then Colby's door slammed in his face.

"Oh come on!" I heard him shout.

"Leslie, grab my phone? Please?"

I nodded and handed him his phone from the bed. He quickly FaceTimed Sam and he answered right away.

"Okay brother," Colby started, "You need to stop tugging on the door. I think I can open mine wide enough for Leslie to slip out and untie us."

"Oh Leslie's there? Hi!"

"Hi Sam," I giggled and waved to him. I noticed Sam sitting down somewhere and Colby took that as his chance to pry the door open as wide as possible without it breaking. I crouched down on the floor and after getting my first leg through, I knew it would be really easy to get myself out.

"She got it!" I heard Colby's muffled cries as the door slammed shut on him.

"You got it?" Sam asked, peaking his head through the door.

Although his head almost got chopped off when Colby opened his door back up again.

"Samuel!" He hollered. I found this quite comical. If it wasn't for the fact that one of them would get a limb cut off if this went on for any longer, I would've kept it like this all day.

"Guys, neither of you open the doors. I need to untie them and you're making it worse."

I heard an audible groan from Sam and I heard Colby mutter, "Dats my baby," through the wooden door. I really hoped he wasn't on FaceTime anymore, because I wanted to talk to him about keeping our relationship on the down low.

"Your baby?" I heard Sam ask. Could I just be in between one of their doors when they open it next time? That would be great.

I untied Sam's door first, then untied the knot from Colby's. I opened both the doors to release the boys. Colby reacted in a very extravagant way, enveloping my in a hug and kissing the top of my head as if I saved them from a burning building.

"Calm down," I chuckled, "It was just two doors tied together, no big deal."

"So uh, calling her baby? Hugging? Kissing? Are you two...?" Sam asked, pointing between the two of us.