Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Two

The Colorado trip went smoothly. For me at least. It's been a few weeks since the trip and I'm sure Corey's still scarred from it. Nothing terribly bad happened to me though. The boys gave Colby and I the bed for the night we slept there. Sam slept beside us the whole time. I didn't mind. Colby and I only took up half the bed since we were snuggling. Corey took the couch and Jake, well he tried to sleep on top of Corey. He ended up on the floor when we woke the next morning. So I assumed that didn't work out too well.

I loved the trip though. I feel like I got to know Corey, Sam, and Jake better. From the outside looking in, you'd never guess that when the camera's off, talking gets deep. Who knew the boys could be more than executed jokes and farmer characters.

Sam and Colby have been working really hard to edit the Stanley hotel series together. Some nights, I went to bed alone because Sam would be in the loft with Colby, piecing together the parts to leave in and out. I didn't mind though. I was so insanely proud of those two for making something they loved. The time and energy they put into making this series was insane. At one point, Colby came to bed crying because he was so proud of the videos. And finally, the internet would be able to see the series come to life. It was Sunday and part one goes up in a few hours. I had to keep holding Colby's hand to prevent him from chewing his nails. He was afraid that the fans wouldn't like it.

It's the end of April now. When 1:14 rolled around, Colby and I went out to lunch at Tender Greens to keep his mind off the reviews the fans would be leaving. Once we got home, we sat with each other in the loft, scrolling through all the comments. Over half of them were about Colby and I's relationship. Sam and Colby decided to leave in a little ten second clip of Colby and I hugged after he consoled me about being exhausted. One fan said that colslie made her heart go 'uwu'. I have no clue what that means. Other fans were conspiring over whether Colby and I lived together or not because they tried to read Colby's lips when he told me that we could 'go back home in a bit'. There were absolutely no negative comments though.

I posted a boomerang of Colby and I scrolling through the comments on my Instagram story, telling everyone that they 'made my heart go uwu'. We spent the rest of the day celebrating the premiere of Stanley hotel part one.

"Why do we even have to announce it?" I asked Colby as we sat in Sam's living room. The whole gang was over—Jake, Elton, Corey, Sam, Colby, Kevin, Mike, Aryia, Griffin, Reggie, Aaron, and then all the girlfriend's, Tara, Kat, Devyn, Xepher, Cassie, Tori, Ginger, and I. We weren't really doing anything "party" wise. We just had a couple of boxes of pizza from Domino's and Pizza Hut. Everyone else just wanted Domino's, but Colby and I insisted on Pizza Hut for the stuffed crust. People mocked us for being "twins" and ran around the apartment shouting "twincest" over and over again. What children.

"Announce what?" He questioned, a puzzled look on his face.

"Jaaaake!" We heard coming from the kitchen. Colby and I looked over simultaneously to see Jake holding the pizza above his head so that Tara couldn't get it. She tried jumping for it, but to no avail. I rolled my eyes and chuckled, looking back at Colby.

"That we're living together. I mean, we've been dating for almost seven months. I think it's pretty safe to assume that all the fans know we're living together. I could just post an apartment tour on my channel, and when they see that it's also yours, then bada bang bada boom. It's announced."

"That's probably a good idea," he nodded, playing with my finger tips, "Because I'm never going to do an apartment tour. So if that's what people want—"

"Do you guys want to do a blindfolded hide and seek vid for my channel?" Sam asked. When we all agreed, he explained the rules and grabbed his camera. Tara, Devyn, and I would be able to have the best hiding spaces, because we're the smallest out of everyone here. I wish Reggie, Mike, and Jake good luck. They're giants.