Where are we?

*Edited at 02:21 Tuesday, March 17, 2020*

     It was a lovely day in class 1-A.

     Well. As lovely as it can get. As everyone was participating in crazy shenanigans, there was a bright purple flash teleporting the whole class to what seemed to be the plaza to a movie theater.

     When they got up they realized they weren't the only ones there.

     Shinso, Hatsume, 13, All Might, Endeavor, Present Mic, Nezu, Midnight, The Wild, Wild Pussycats, Kota, Eri, The Big Three, and Inko were all there as well. Suddenly a small, teenage girl appeared.

     She wore her hair in two long dark purple pigtails held together with red ribbons, had small floating red horns, purple bat wings, red eyes, a white oversized jacket with a red circle in the center saying "LOVE", black skirt and converse, with a joyful aura around her. She reminded them all of Izuku. Considering how small she was and the fact she was cowering in fear, none of them saw her as a threat.

     Bakugou, being the jerk he is, stormed up to her, grabbed her jacket, held her up off the ground, and yelled, "WHERE THE F**K ARE WE AND WHO ARE YOU?!"

     This approach, however, scared this short potato half to death and she turned into a small purple kitten with a black and white collar. Iida and Izuku ran over.

     While Iida scolded Bakugou for doing that, Izuku checked the cats collar. It read "Tokyo Note."

     "Hey guys! I think her name is Tokyo. That's what her tag says," Izuku says as he sets her back down.

     She turned back into a person with white and black cat ears and tail. "P-please don't attack m-me," Tokyo stuttered  as she cowered in fear. "M-my name is T-tokyo Note. I-I come from a powerful d-dimension. T-the p-people who l-live in that dimension are called a-authors. I am e-extremely powerful s-so, please, d-don't attack m-me. I h-have summoned you here t-today to watch different v-versions of Izuku. H-he is one of my favorite h-heroes a-and before we s-start, I must say a f-few things," Tokyo said slowly becoming more confident.

"Ummmmmmmm. How do I do this with out sounding weird? So, my personality is a combination of three different Dekus, I guess. The Suicidal Deku, Villain Deku, and regular Deku. Before you ask who they are, you will find out soon. Another thing, I get shy easily. I must also mention that there are snacks and bathrooms over there. I will start the videos in like, ten minutes. Please take your seats when ready." She then walked over to a purple laptop.

480 words