Other Friends

=•-•=

I'm sad. I couldn't find a good animatic for it.....

(⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)

     "Okay. So. I really, really, really, REALLY like the Villain Deku AU soooooooo here's another," Tokyo smiled gleefully as she bounced in her chair a bit.

     "Everyone can stay for this one," she said as she clicked a button on her computer. All the people with hearts *cough* not Bakugou or Endeavor *cough* melted seeing Tokyo so happy.

They all feared for France as she had been missing for quite a while.

The scene started with a device pointed into the ground. The device was HUGE compared to the kids standing in front. All in their hero costumes, Bakugou, Todoroki, Denki, and Kirishima stood in a fighting stance. You could tell Bakugou and Todoroki were the only ones who could keep their calm, idk it's Bakugou. They aren't panicked. There.

They (not Bakugou and Todoroki) all gasped as a figure did a flip onto the top of the thing (???). The person pulled a telescope out of nowhere. "Well, well, well, well, well! Let's take a look at the menagerie!"

The audience could tell it's a guy. "Is that-?" Mina started to ask.

The person panned their telescope around the group.

"You must be Denki! You must be Todoroki! And Bakugou Katsuki, well, he chose you. Isn't that just swell?"

The last sentence had been through gritted teeth. They finally got to see who it was because the author totally didn't forget to mention who it is.

     "Honestly. We should have seen that coming. Tokyo-Sama had told us that it is a Villain Deku story......" Mina said.

     "It can't be," Bakugou said, looking up. He had a surprised look on his face, taking a step back.

     "Oh, but it can," Deku laughed. "And it is! I got a new style." Deku motioned to his cool-bad-boy-but-actually-soft-boy suit. "And a few new toys." He slapped the machine behind him only to quickly take his hand away. "Probably shouldn't do that... Anyway! It's going to put an end to your happily ever after, once and for all!"

     Kirishima took a step forward, "Woah, woah! This has got to be a misunderstanding! In case you haven't heard, I've established peace across the-"

     Deku held up a hand like 'bish please. ain't nobody got time for dat.' "Yeah, yeah. I've heard. I've had your little message to the country on REPEAT! I just llooovvveee the part where All Might spends the rest of her days in this nowhere country, with a bunch of NOBODIES!"

     "Theory. I suspect that Deku was betrayed by All Might in some way," Iida stated. Deku, All Might, and Tokyo immediately started sweating. "Uh- yeah. Something like that....." Tokyo said.

     Music came out of nowhere. "That's right, Ive hears the story over and over again." Deku jumped down and started to annoy the heroes. "Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends. That's right, I heard the story, don't really like how it ends. Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends." Deku started to mess with Bakugou, making him turn back and forth as if he was watching a tennis game. "What did he say about me? What did he say?"

He started to mess with Todoroki, making him jump around on his ice. "What did you do without me? What did you do?" He started to toy with Denki, chasing him and making him jump high into the air. "Did you play games without me? What did you play?!" Deku ran up to Kirishima only to stop 10 feet away and yell, "Did you think all this time that I wouldn't find out about you?!" He backflipped away.

"That was cool!" Uraraka said as she jumped up, only to quickly sit back down muttering a sorry.

"Oh that's right, I've heard the story over and over again. Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends." The heroes somehow got back together.

"He's running circles around us!" Todoroki exclaimed. Denki sat up with a grunt, "I'm rusty, okay!"

Bakugou looked dazed, "It's really him, but he can't be serious!" Kirishima looked at him, "You know him, Bakubro? Can you tell us who he is?"

     Deku had somehow got on top of a building. He started to walk to the edge.

     "Who am I?! Who am I?! What're you even saying?! I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing! Let's play another game! This time I get to win." He pulled out a cylinder. "Lives on the line!"

     He pressed a button on it.

     "Winner takes all!" He did a few flips as the weapon formed. "Ready or not! Let's begin!" He was shown with a beautiful- uh- I mean menacing-looking green scythe. 

     "Woah!!!!! That's so cool!!!" Eri and Kota said with stars in their eyes.

     He started to jump down and fright the heroes. "Oh that's right, I've heard the story over and over again. Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends." He kicked Kirishima out if the way.

     "Oh that's right, I've heard the story, don't really like how it ends. Gee it's swell to finally beat her other other ooooottthhhhherrrrrrr friends~" Deku landed with the unconscious bodies of the heroes, Kirishima looked on with fear.

fin~

     "Well. That was reply low-key compared to the first Villain Deku," Jirou pointed out.

     "You're just mad that there was no definite beat drop. I for one think it was awesome!" Mina exclaimed.

     "The next one is also Villain Deku so watch out for that," Tokyo said as she searched on her computer.