Heh.

PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY TO END

My dad fell down the stairs and I laughed at him.

He would do the same to me.

I thought it was funny.

You wanna know what's not funny.

Hatred.

BOOM!!

PREFECT SEGWAY RUINED!!!

Anyway.

I've noticed that on the ships thing, some of y'all were hating on other ships.

Not going to name drop people, but like people were doing it.

I got rid of a few that were just like putting down other ships because it was like 12:00, I had just woken up.

It made it easier for me to sort through them all.

Anyway.

I'm perfectly okay with y'all like saying your opinions and like freedom of speech and all.

I don't care if ya don't live in America.

I live in Texas and we all about freedom of speech and right to bear arms.

You read this book you automatically are accepted into Bill of Rights.

Have fun being American.

Why do I imagine me saying that (from "I don't care if ya don't live in America" to "Have fun being American") in a Russian accent???

Hail America.

Oh sh*t.

That's Germany.

Uhhhh.

MOSCOWMOSCOWSOMETHINGIDONTSPEAKRUSSIANANDIDONTKNOWTHELYRICSHAHAHAHAHA

This got so off topic.

Anyway.

Speak your mind and thoughts and stuff, just be careful as to how you show it.

I noticed people (again not name dropping) just basically shaming an entire ship.

Like bish.

That's like saying "Oh believing in uh-" I'll use Greek Gods because they are cool and I love learning about them, also I'm weird and say "oh my gods" soooo- "Hades is weird and I don't understand why you believe in him."

I refuse to name drop people because I'm a good author.

These people literally were like "Why do y'all ship this? I don't understand. It's weird and gross and uwbiyfzkrsooofzihuptspitx"

My whole lesson for this is to be kind and be mindful of how you portray things.

What you are typing may seem harmless to you and may come off as a joke can be seen differently by someone who cannot read your mind and has no idea what you are thinking.

If they do I would be concerned.

Sorry if like grammar and spelling is off.

I have work in a few hours and I haven't slept.....

Anyway, just after you write it before you hit post, look at it from someone else's point of view.

Think that if you were a total stranger who has never met you and likes/believes/ships something you are hating on, what would they think?