If I Could Tell Him

Tokyo turns towards a direction looking straight at the camera. "This AU in NO WAY is a TodoBaku (BakuTodo) AU. This AU is an AU where Deku kills himself and Todoroki confronts a grieving Bakugou. This will be BakuDeku tho."

     All Tokyo heard was three loud screeches coming from the characters named. Todoroki sat there with a look of confusion and distress. Bakugou threatened to kill everyone. Deku started to mumble. Kaminari just asked who Tokyo was talking to. Everyone stopped then started to laugh.     

     "Kaminari asking the real questions," Kirishima said, laughing. Tokyo pressed a key on her laptop-tablet thing after pushing Deku out of the room.

     Todoroki walked into the dorm room corridor. He saw that Bakugou's door was open. He knocked on the open door and leaned on the door way. Bakugou looked up, tears slightly running down his face. Todoroki's face changed to one of sympathy. Todoroki went and sat down on the bed.

"Awwe Bakubro, if Midoriya died would you really grieve for him?" Kirishima asks.

Bakugou sends sparks his way, "FUCK NO!"

"He thought you were awesome," Todoroki said, breaking the silence.

"He thought I was awesome? Deku?"

"Definitely!"

"How?" (Almost types Hoe.)

"Well. He said there's nothing like your smile that's sorta subtle and perfect and real."

Kacchan remembered the times when all he wanted to do was make Midoriya smile and laugh. He slightly smiled.

"He said you never knew how wonderful that smile could make someone feel."

Bakugou's smile fades as he remembers the walls he put around himself as he stopped smiling.

     "And he knew when you get bored you scribble your future on the edges of notebooks. And he noticed how you still are a fan of All Might."

A loud laugh sounded through the entire theater. All Might was seen behind Bakugou and tapped his back, which felt alike being hit with an elephant. Bakugou yelled in pain telling the "old man" to stop trying to kill him. "I hate everything about this," Bakugou sulked in his chair when All Might went back to his.

"But he kept it all inside his head. What he saw he left unsaid. And though he wanted to, he couldn't talk to you. He couldn't find the way. But he would always say, 'If I could tell him, tell him everything I see. If I could tell him how he's everything to me. But we're a million worlds apart, and I don't know how I would even start. If I could tell him.'"

"If I could tell him," Bakugou echoed, whispering.

"Did he say anything else?" Bakugou asked.

"About you?"

"Never mind, I don't really care anyways."

"No, no, no just, no, no he said, he said so many things
I'm just, I'm trying to remember the best ones so, um- He thought you looked really amazing, er- I mean-
It looked pretty cool when you first got your quirk."

"He did?"

"And he wondered how you learned to lead like all the rest of the world was your army. But he kept it all inside his head. What he saw he left unsaid. 'If I could tell him. Tell him everything I see.'"

"If I could tell him," Bakugou echoed again, sounding more content this time.

"'How he's everything to me. But we're a million worlds apart. And I don't know how I would even start. If I could tell him. If I could tell him.' But what do you do when there's this great divide?"

"He just seemed so far away," Bakugou whispered.

"And what do you do when the distance is too wide?"

"It's like I don't know anything," Bakugou exclaimed with a look of surprise.

"And how do you say, 'I love you. I love you. I love you?'"

"I love you!" Bakugou exclaimed, crying out to his dead friend.

A moment of silence fell over the theater.

"'But we're a million worlds apart. And I don't know how I would even start. If I could tell him.'"

"'If I could....' Thanks Icy-Hot. I needed that."

fin~

"And there goes any sentimental meaning to anything we just watched," Aizawa said.

Bakugou (who was wiping a tear away) stood up and yelled at his teacher. Deku walked back in, "So. What did I miss?"