The Other Side

"Hi! Tokyo here! So I'm working on the other AUs at the moment, but school starts on Wednesday, so the chapters may be harder to make but I shall try. Sneak peek of the chapters names, 'Yuuei Villain School, Fate Stay Night Abridged.' That's what I got going so far, but I have reasons why they are taking so long. 1) I CANT THINK OF A POLT!!! 2) I may have no friends now so I'm kinda in this depressed state of mind. More depressed on average. 3) I've been reading other books to get inspiration soooo yeah. Any grammar mistakes are because I'm busy."

"Hey, Tokyo-San, who are you talking to? Also, may I get up?" Shinso asked as he saw she was awake.

"I'm talking to the spectators, and no."

"Worth a shot."

"Huh? But- okay. Fine."

"What was that about?" Inko asked.

"Oh. Just my older sister. She wants me to introduce you all to them." Just then there was a bright red and green light over by the extra seats. One was the same heights Tokyo while the other was taller then them both.

The tall one was the first to speak, "Howdy y'all! I'm France "Killer" Sakara and my quirk is Fandom Generator. I can conjure anything from any fandom and have the skills of any character as long as I know enough to give you a summary of the fandom, and my favorite color is green." She had dark brown eyes with dark brown hair and faded blonde highlights. Her hair, that went to the bottom of her shoulders, was covered by a light brown cowboy hat. She wore a thin red and blue flannel jacket that was kept open over a plain white shirt. She had ripped blue jeans and light brown cowboy boots that had leather birds sewn into it.

She, France, slightly pushed the other. "Hey. I'm Death "Rose" Goul. I am Tokyo's twin, we have a Yin Yang situation there. My quirk is Steal. I can steal your quirk by just looking at you and I can keep it as long as I want but I have to give it back and my favorite color is red." Death, in contrast to Tokyo? Had red hair and purple eyes. She also had horns and wings, but Death's were angel wings and her horns were a soft white color. She wore a red jacket with a white center and a white skirt. She wore white converse instead of black. Her hair also went down to her waist, but wasn't as messy as Tokyo's.

"So, what are your personalities?"

"Um, how can I put it simply. Tokyo acts like a cinnamon roll, but will kill you. Death acts like she will kill you, but is actually a cinnamon roll. And I am a cinnamon roll who will kill you in the most gruesome way possible in front of all your friends and family," France said in a cheery tone.

"Okaaaayyyyy. Well let's just get into the show."

"Oh. Some backstory is needed! Okay, so in this universe, Shtoto is a villain, leader of the League of Villains, and is trying to convince Midoriya to be a villain too. No extra characters for this one because they are exactly the same people except Deku is abused by his father and Shoto is... well he's him."

Suddenly the screen showed up.

(Um. Author here. Im terrible at fight scenes, so can you just sue your imagination please??? Thank you. No hate.)

The music stated as the two were on a battle field. No one else was there.

The music was upbeat.

"Oh. We may get to see them sing," Iida said.

"Right here. Right now. I put the offer out," Shoto sang.

"OH WOW YOUNG LISTENER! YOU'RE SO GOOD AT SINGING!"

"I don't wanna chase you down but I know you see it. You run with me and I can cut you free, out of the treachery and the walls you keep in. So trade that typical," The screen showed UA just going the regular routine. "For something colorful," the League of Villains were shown.