Hamilton pt 1

Cursing ahead.

"Man. I'm in a song mood today," France said.

"What does that mean?" Sero asked.

"That means y'all gonna hear a bunch of music."

No one wanted to question her for they loved hearing them sing.

"Okay so in this universe, Deku a girl and this was a time before quirks so yeah."

"Deku! Out along with the children!" Tokyo exclaimed.

"What why?" Someone asked.

"Because we want to see your reactions if he wasn't here. And the children have to go because the universe."

"Fine."

"How does a bastard,"

"Is that Todoroki?!" Hastume exclaimed.

"Orphan, son of a whore, and a Scotsman dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot in the Caribbean by providence impoverished, in a squalor grow up to be a hero and a scholar?"

"The ten dollar,"

"Kirishima?!" Everyone yelled.

"Founding Father without a father, got a lot farther by working a lot harder, by being a lot smarter, by being a self-starter. By fourteen, they placed him in charge of a trading charter."

"And every day,"

"Shinso?!" Everyone but him said.

"You act like it's a surprise," he said, leaning back.

"While slaves were being slaughtered and carted away across the waves, he struggled and kept his guard up. Inside, he was longing for something to be apart of. The brother was ready to beg, steal borrow, or barter."

"Then a hurricane came,"

"Tokoyami?! YOU CAN SING?!" Everyone but Tokoyami yelled.

"Why yes."

"Death-San, who else will be singing in this universe?"

"Oh. Let's see. We got Bakugou, a female Deku because it makes sense considering their time period, Momo, a preppy Aizawa, Tokoyami, Kirishima, Ayoma, Kaminari, Todoroki, Kota, Uraraka (I couldn't find anyone else for her part! You will see later on.), Eri, Monoma, All Might, All For One, and Hatsume."

The others stood in shock so they just sat there.

"And devastation reigned. Our man saw his future drip-drippin' down the drain. Put a pencil to his temple, connected it to his brain and he wrote his first refrain, a testament to his pain."

Todoroki/Burr "Well the word got around, they said, 'This kid is insane, man!' Took up a collection just to send him to the main land.

'Get you're education, don't forget from whence you came, and the worlds gonna know your name!'

What's your name man?"

"Katsuki Bakugou."

"BAKUGOU?!"

"I thought it was obvious with the wording of 'he' when Death said that Midoriya would be a girl," Momo said.

Everyone sweat dropped.

"My name is Katsuki Bakugou. And there's a million things I haven't done. But just you wait! Just you wait!"

"When he was ten."