I'm Something Else

"Okay. Before Hamilton pt3, I wanna watch this," Death said.

"Okay. Let's get the kids and Deku back in here," Tokyo responds. With a snap of her fingers, they fall back into their seats.

The screen started in an abandoned playground, panning across the screen. Eventually whistling joined. Bakugou and two others were shown. The screen continues. Izuku is sitting on the broken swings, his classic shoes, jeans, and a hoodie. The screen zooms in on him. "I'm kinda mad, sad, shaking in, back and fourth."

"Wow, Midoriya!" Iida exclaimed.

"Yeah. Who knew the guy who chose Deku as a hero name can rap that fast?" Midnight said.

Izuku did a backflip off the swing.

"WOAH! DEKU IS SO COOL! I'M GONNA BE JUST LIKE HIM!" Eri and Kota both shouted as their parents just smiled at them.

"These hacksaw, slack jaws, kicking in back doors. It's awful, stupid chickens pecking debacles.

With mouthfuls freakin' chickens, pissing me off! HUH!"

Everyone chuckled at the fact he was mad at a chicken.

"I'm lookin' at these people who hating, discrete and evil. Telling me that I'm never gonna be anything, a cheap voice. And I don't even know what's goin' on anymore. 'Cause these people lookin' at me like I'm stupid, irregular." A scene from when Izuku saved Bakugou and then got scolded.

"That was pretty stupid of the heroes to scold him," Mineta said.

"Yeah! Midoriya was being a hero, kero," Tsu commented.

"But he could have gotten hurt," Present Mic responded.

"Or also taken hostage. He could have just made the rescue harder," 13 said.

"But he did inspire me to take action," All Might argued.

"Okay, before this goes any farther, let's continue the AU...." France said quietly because she is at school and she isn't supposed to be using a school computer for Wattpad........

"Halt! Putting their words in a vault! Lurkin' and jerkin' to tear what I'm workin' on thinkin' it's getting them off. Pick on my dreams. Thinking I'm broke and I'm missing the ball." A scene of Izuku being told he's quirkless. "But what do they mean?!" And him running around with his quirk. He punches a villain and he goes flying.

"It's going, it's going, it's going, it's gone." He turns and does a peace sign to the camera.

"How many times is he going to break the fourth wall?!" Ojiro asks.

"How do you know about the fourth wall?!?!" The three authors ask at the same time.

"What?" Ojiro said.

"What?" The three said.

Everyone else was confused.

"Ha! Look at me." Izuku was walking to Yuuei. "I will do and will succeed." He looked up at an All Might statue. "If I don't, I don't care." He shrugged. "I'll pull down your underwear." He pulled the pants of his suit down. How? We will never know.

All Might sank in his seat while everyone laughed. Izuku stood up quickly, screaming and turning to All Might. He started bowing quickly and saying sorry over and over again. "Young Midoriya! It's okay! I thought it was funny!" It took a while for him to calm down...

"Ha! Look at me." He was surrounded by villains. "I will do and will succeed." He was standing in front of Yuuei. "If I don't, I don't care. I'll pull down your underwear." He punched them all.

"Well, now I'm looking up. And down at the same time cause I do not give a what. Now these people looking at me like I'm freaking nuts." A scene of Izuku's middle school class laughing at him.

"'Cause I'll be preaching what we be seeking, never givin' up. I'm taking the crash course of beating a dead horse trying to convince dorks.

That I'ma pass that I'ma hash back glad proving them wrong 'cause I'll be silly with it. Back with my booshwa. Call me Ms. Joke, mad puns. Boo-ha." He dropped a mic that came out of nowhere.

"Where did it come from?" Hatsume asked.

"Where did it go?" All Might asked.

"Where did he come from, Cotton Eye Joe?" The trio of authors asked in unison.

Nobody wanted to question them.

"Ha! Look at me. I will do and will succeed. If I don't, I don't care. I'll pull down your underwear." The music dipped. He sits down on a desk.

"Midoriya! It is disrespectful to sit on the desks!" Iida yelled, standing.

"Dude. We don't care," one teacher said that France doesn't want to point out for she is at school and shouldn't be on Wattpad.

"And now I sit down reflect and backtrack." A photo of a baby Izuku with a baby Kacchan. "To those wack from my past who passed trash." The scenes from episodes one two and three speeding by really quickly (The prologue to the quirk assessment test.) "Who say that I'm nothing, a cast out." Kacchan and Deku standing face to face. "Get back in your glass house 'cause not only am I something..." a pause.

Deku looks at Kacchan with determination. "I'm something else."

Everyone clapped. "YES!!!" Someone said as someone else whistled. "FRANCE GET OFF WATTPAD AND GO DO SCHOOLWORK!!!!!" Death and Tokyo day out of the blue.

"NO!!! THESE PEOPLE HAVEN'T HEARD FROM ME IN LIKE A WEEK MAYBE JUST A FEW DAYS BUT STILL!!!!" France screams standing up then sitting back down.

"Man, you guys killed the mood," the meme lords said.

"Ha! Look at me!" He was shown surrounded by all the villains introduced so far except AFO. "I will do and will succeed!" he spins around and goes slips by them all. Now his is a bit of a distance away. "If I don't, I don't care. I'll pull down your underwear." He snapped and all the pants of the villains fell down.

Everyone laughs. "FRANCE!!! YOU ARE IN ENGLISH CLASS!!! DO YOUR PRESENTATION!!!" Tokyo and Death yelled. "I JUST DID!!!"

He is now walking in the sunset with All Might at his side. "Who do you think I am? My head looks like broccoli." He says as he falls down.

~fin

Everyone claps and laughs as Deku just slowly sinks in his chair.

"NOW BACK TO HAMILTON PEOPLE! WE ARE ON A TIGHT SCHEDULE HERE!!" The three authors shout.

{Do you guys like these song things? They make it easy to think of a storyline.}