Five Nights At Deku's pt1

(A/N Co-written by OIAmACaticornO

This story was created before the timeline got FRICKEN screwed up-
yes there are plot holes-
Yes I will eventually rewrite it because I hate the way it's written-
Just not right now-
So yeah- leave me and my screwed up timeline in peace pls-

TW: Death, Knives, Creepy animatronics, Descriptive death/blood

For those who watch Game Theory, there is some lore, but not a lot. I made my own timeline, kind of. For those who don't, all you need to know is, in this story,  All Might and the Purple Guy work together, and Mike Schmidt is actually Purple Guy's son. William is the actual name of Purple guy, not Vincent, by the way.)

Everyone took a quick break for a bit.

Tokyo walked up to Deku and followed him around for a bit. "Umm. Tokyo-San, what are you doing?"

"O-oh. This next Universe is very scary and u-um, I'm kind of afraid of it."

"Don't worry, Tokyo-San, you're safe with us!" Deku gave her a soft smile that she returned. 'So bright,' Deku thought. They walked into the main room. "Umm. Deku, Mandalay, and Aizawa. I need to put the children into another safe room. I don't need to be in there, I will just look away at the jump-scares." They all nod and the two children were gone. In their place was another Tokyo and Deku.

(Credit to me for the drawing

(Credit to me for the drawing. This is their human forms.)

"Go ahead. Introduce yourself."

"O-okay. H-hi. I'm Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya. I am the Bonnie animatronic."

"I'm Tokyo 'Cherry' Afton. I am the Marionette animatronic."

"I thought your name was 'Tokyo Cherry Blossom,'" Mina said.

"I guess in this story, her name is Afton, not Blossom," Mandalay says.

(You know the drill. Deku= regular Deku and Tokyo Tokyo= FNAF Tokyo and Deku)

(Note that this scene does not show the person who narrates or the actual
person. This is in the first person pov)

I was the first. It was a rainy, dark, cloudy night. I got stuck outside. I just wanted to be out of the rain. I heard a car pull up behind me. "Can you please help me get back i-" I turned around and saw a dark purple car. A purple car that looked all too familiar.

"Daddy? Daddy! Daddy, can you help me get back inside? Daddy?"

Daddy had just stood there, staring and smiling. It was creepy. I started to fidget with my wristband, something Uncle All Might had given me so he can find me in a crowd.