Villian Deku pt2

"Oh wow. Well, this is your teacher. Eraserhead, also known as Shota Aizawa, is the homeroom teacher for class 1-A," All Might said as Aizawa walked into the room.

"I would like to announce, you are unable to use your quirk on me. I have an extensive amount of quirks. They neutralize your quirk," Tokyo said raising her hand.

"Why are you acting like that?" Shinso asked.

"That's how I behave when not in a hurry or emotional," Tokyo responded, truthfully.

"Not to be rude or anything, but isn't that a bit op, kero?" Tsu asked.

"No. I have drawbacks as well. I can only use three at a time. If I go overboard, I am sick for a few days depending how far overboard I go. If I use one quirk over the limit, I'm sick for one day; for four, I'm sick four days, etc. If I am injured and use a quirk, I faint unless it's a healing quirk. All my quirks have their own drawbacks, like my healing one. If I heal other people and not myself, I just take their pain and give it to me. I then have to focus that pain to a certain part of my body or it spreads." Tokyo responded.

Aizawa escorted the three students to the outside of the class. "I will call you by age. You will come in, state your name, age, quirk, what your quirk does, and two facts about yourself."

Before they could answer he walked in.

"Wow. That was rude," Kaminari said.

"Its Aizawa-sensei. What do you expect?" Ojiro asked, shrugging.

Aizawa walked into the class. The three secret spies waited. Tokyo grew cat ears because she figured the door would be too thick for others to hear through it. Her two friends kept asking her what she hears when her ears perk up. "Toga, You've been summoned."

"Oh my gawd! She's basically a female Iida, but without that loud voice and hand gestures!" Uraraka said, as if she figured out the cure for cancer, as she stood up quickly sticking a finger in the air.

"PARDON?!" Both Iida and Tokyo shouted.

Toga walked in to see a whole class staring at her. She froze and looked out the door to see Izuku giving her a thumbs up while Tokyo smiles.

"Ohayo. My name is Himiko Toga. I am 17. My quirk is Transformation. If I drink someone's blood, I can transform into them. Ummm. Tokyo and Izuku are basically my siblings. I hope we can all be friends!" Toga smiled and sat at one of the empty desks.

Tokyo's ears perked up again and turned to Izuku, "Brother, they are paging you." Izuku sighed and walked in.

A few people in the audience sighed is disappointment.

"Ohayo. The name's Izuku Midoriya. I am 16. My quirk is Telepathic Flame. I can create and control fire with my mind. May I demonstrate because I'm pretty sure they don't understand."

Aizawa shrugged. "I'll take that as a yes. Okay. You." Deku pointed at Todoroki. All of a sudden, Todoroki's fire side started creating fire, but he wasn't doing it. "Guys. I'm not doing this," Todoroki said.

The fire suddenly went out and Deku continued his introduction.

"Bakugo over there calls me Deku and I call him Kacchan. Deku means useless." Izuku went to sit down in another empty seat. The class looks at Bakugo in shame but seeing his guilt turned it into pity.

Tokyo was pacing outside the door.

She put away her cat ears when she heard he name being called. 'Okay. I have only used one quirk today. (When she assed out, she slept overnight.) I should be okay for now,' She thought.

"Kon'nichiwa! My name is Tokyo Blossom. I am 15. My quirk is Creator. I can create my own quirks but can only use three at a time. Izuku is my brother and my favorite colors are purple, red, black, and white," she smiled (666 words) as she sat down in the last empty chair.

VERY LARGE TIME SKIP BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THIS ONE UNIVERSE TO BE A THREE PART THING!!! Also I use a wheel generator to figure out who will talk next, and, surprise, surprise, I don't have it so no one will talk until I find it.

News report: "Three teenage villains, Ms. Create, Dark Rabbit, and Blood Bath, have gone missing. After being held and attending top hero school, Yuuei, they were becoming part of the hero society. After a Villain attack on the school, they have been kidnapped. This just in!! Dark Rabbit and Blood Bath have come running into the school with cut and bruises while crying. Our reporter, Steve is on the scene. Steve?"

"Yes, Jack. It seems as if they are asking for help. They both came in crying for someone to help them and one other escape. No one has seen Ms. Create. Let's tune in."

"SOMEONE HELP! ANYONE! MY SISTER! MS. CREATE! SHES BEING KILLED BY OUR FATHER! SHES GOING TO DIE!" Dark Rabbit, Izuku, screams. Blood Bath, Toga, was still crying. "All Might, Endeavor, and Eraserhead is starting the rescue mission. Back to you Jack." Their classmates were watching the news trying to find something about their missing friends. Todoroki missed Tokyo.

Uraraka missed Deku. Bakugo missed Toga. (Don't question it.) Right as they shut off the TV, Aizawa burst into the room asking all of them to help. They found the base and found a beat up Tokyo, one of her wings burnt and torn off, one horn missing, half of her face bloody, one arm replaced with a metal one. She looked broken, dead. She looked like she was just clinging to one last bit of life. She was laying on a surgical table with tubes and needles attached to her. Someone, All For One, her father, was experimenting on her.

(This is getting too long. Long, very long, story short, they find her, save her, kill All For One, and the trio become heroes.)

Years later

It is their graduation. Deku and Tokyo grew to be the number one heroes, a tie between the two. Tokyo graduates top of her class. Toga made friends with The whole school. Dark Rabbit changed his name to Deku, the Deku that can.

Tokyo changed her name to Good Half because her horn and wing never grew back.

fin~

Everyone clapped. Deku, Bakugo, and Todoroki were ready to go home so they were gone in a flash of purple.

Sorry it took so long for an update. I was on vacation and my birthday came up. After this I will be on vacation once again. I will be going out of the country so I don't know if I will be able to post. Also, after my vacation, I have like a month before school starts back up. Sorry my summer has been busy. I try

1161 words