Villian Deku pt1

Kon'nichiwa! It's the author, Tokyo, here. I am proud to present this.

Also quick question. Do you say Present Mic as Present (the Present is a gift) or as Present (and now I present Deku!) I'm curious. I say it the first way.

Sorry, these uploads are scarce, I suck at doing things. On with the story.

"Wait a second."

"What is it, Tokyo?" Sero asked.

"Well in this universe, I need to bring three people because I need to contain him somehow. Bakugo, Todoroki, and Deku, come here." The three walked over to the godly person. "So, in order to contain this next Deku, I need to bring their version of Bakugo and Todoroki. So there will be two of you." They all nod. "Okay, let us start the thing. All inappropriate scenes will be blocked from the children's view. Now, this," a bright purple flash appears and out comes Deku, Bakugo, and Todoroki. Both holding onto Deku. "Is the Villain Deku Universe. I need these two to contain him because if I get near him, I will probably help him kill you all. Anyhoo. Let's continue."

Deku=Deku
Deku= all villain characters I kidn- borrowed.

"SHIGARAKI! COME BACK HERE!"

"NEVER!"

"SHIGARAKI YOUR PLANS HAVE FAILED! JUST RETREAT!"

"NO, BECAUSE THAT MEANS SHE GETS WHAT SHE WANTS!"

"She? I thought they were in a battle," Nezu said questionably

"SHE CAN KILL YOU ANYWAY!"

"NEV-" Shigaraki was cut off by Toga running in front of him. He quickly turned around trying to escape but saw a small girl with a deathly aura around her. She was playing with a knife and her red eyes were glowing. "Hmmm. Toga, what shall we do with him?"

"Well, he did try to kill All Might without you." The girl and a guy gasp. "How dare you. We were supposed to do it as a team. Tokyo, Deku, and Hand Man. Not just Hand Man."

"Why are you there, Tokyo-Sensei?" Iida said in confusion.

"Well like I said, I'm like a god so I have the power to put myself into different universes and I decided to put myself in this one. You now get to find out my quirk."

"That is not my name and you know that!"

"Well you're not the leader and you know that!"

"I thought he was the leader," Present Mic said.

"In this universe, Tokyo is the leader," Todoroki said.

"Please stop you two, or I'm telling Dabi and your dad."

"Noooo Kurogiri! Dabi and Dad will kill me."

"Meh. Go ahead. They can't hurt me."

"Tokyo no. You have two brothers who will be killed."