Hamilton pt 2

France went right into the next one. She did so some editing to the characters so she suggested you read back over the last chapter. (Lies I had school.)

"1776"

"New York city."

Baku- "Pardon me, are you Shoto Todoroki, sir?"

"Well that was rude," Present Mic said.

Todo- "That depends, who's askin'?"

Baku- "Oh! Sure, sir. My name is Katsuki Bakugou. I'm at your service, sir. I have been looking for you."

Todo- "I'm getting nervous."

Todoroki started to walk away.

Bakugou ran in front of him.

Baku- "Sir! I heard you name at Yuuei, I was seeking an accelerated course of study, but I got sort of out of sorts with a buddy of yours. I may have punched him."

"May have?!" Everyone yelled.

Baku- "It's a blur, sir! He handles the financials?"

Todo- "You punched the bursar?"

Baku- "........."

Todo- "........."

"Yes. Yes he did," Everyone said.

Baku- "... Yes. I wanted to do what you did, graduate in two and join the revolution. He looked at me like I was stupid. I'm not stupid. So how'd ya do it? Graduate so fast?"

Todo- "It was my parents dying wish before they passed."

Baku- "You're an orphan! Of course! I'm an orphan! God, I wish there was a war so we can prove that we're worth more than everyone bargained for-"

Todo- "Can I buy you a drink?"

"It is irresponsible to drink!" Iida said.

Baku- "That would be nice."

Todo- "While were talking let me offer you sone free advice. Talk less."

Everyone laughed. "Yes! Please do!!!" Sero said in between laughs.

Baku- "What?

Todo- "Smile more."

"Actually, he should. We've never seen him smile," 13 said.

Baku- "Ha!"

Todo- "Don't let them know what your against and what your for."

Baku- "You can't be serious."

Todo- "You wanna get ahead?"

Baku- "Yes!"

Todo- "Fools who run their mouth often wind up dead."

"A YO YO YO YO YO! WHAT TIME IS IT?!"

"Kirishima! You're so loud!" Iida said.

"SHOW TIME!" Two others said at the same time.

"Like I said," Todoroki sang, sweat dropping.

Kiri- "Show time! Show time! YO!

I'm Eijiro Kirishima's in the place to be! A two pints of Sam Adams but I'm working on three!"

The trio- "Ha!"

Kiri- "Those redcoats don't want it with me 'cause I will pop! Chick-a pop! These cops till I'm free!" He kicked a chair down.

"That is disrespectful to the owner of that chair and the creator of said chair!" Iida yelled doing his boi hands to gently hit Kirishima.

Ayoma- "Oui oui, mon ami, je m'appelle Ayoma! The Lancelot if the revolutionary set! I came from afar just to say bonsoir! Tell the king casse-toi! Who's the best, ces't moi!"

"Magnifique!" Ayoma yelled.

Kami- "Brrrah! Brrrah! I am Denki Kaminari! Up in it, lovin' it, yes I heard ya mother said come again!

Ayyy! Lock up your daughters and horses, of course!"

"Wait! What?!" Everyone yelled.

Kami- "It's hard to have an intercourse over four sets of corsets!"

All the girls looked at him with a death glare and then threw something at him.

Ayoma (is there a nickname for him?!)- "Wow."

Kiri- "No more sex, pair me another  brew, son! Let's raise another one-"

The trio- "TO THE REVOLUTION!"

Kiri- "Well if it ain't the prodigy of Yuuei High!"

Kami- "Shoto Todoroki!"

Kiri- "Give is a verse, drop some knowledge!"

"I'm gonna guess that Kirishima is one of the main characters while Kaminari and Ayoma are supporting characters," Pixie Bob says.

Todo- "Good luck with that: you're takin' a stand. You spit. Ima sit. We'll see where we land."

Kami/Ayoma- "BOOO!"

Kiri- "Todo, the revolution's imminent. What do you stall for?"

Baku- "If you stand for nothing, Todo, what'll you fall for?"

Scilence as they all look over at Bakugou. The trio crowds around Bakugou as he backs away.

Kiri/Kami/Ayoma- "Ooh! Who you? Who you? Who are you??" (If you actually look up the lyrics, that's how it's written.)

Kiri/Kami/Ayoma- "Ooh! Who is this kid? What's he gonna do?!"

The audience had no time to clap because the next song started.

(Hi. I'm not descriptive in movements so just imagine that the videos I put up there is what the others see, but with BNHA characters. Sorry. I'm babysitting.)