Suicidal Deku

Rewritten on Jan 15, 2020

     "Oh wow," Tokyo said.

     "What's wrong, Tokyo?" Hagakure asked.

     "We are starting off with a sad one unsuitable for children. Aka, Kota, Eri, and I," Tokyo said.

     "So what shall we do with the children?" Inko asked, concerned for the children.

     "Ummm. Who is the guardian of Eri?" Tokyo asked, not having read the manga or able to watch the anime.

     "At the moment, Mr. Aizawa and Deku are the closest," Uraraka said.

     "Aizawa, Izuku, and Mandalay, come here please," Tokyo said as the three walk over to her.

     "Hi. So over here," Tokyo said as she walks to a room and opens the door. "Is the room I would like the kids to stay in. It has toys and all the things them and I need to survive however long this Universe is. I need your permission first, though." After some thought, they eventually said yes and went to tell the children. They all agreed.

     "Okay," Tokyo said walking onto a small platform in the front.

     "This Universe is called 'Suicidal' and takes place a few months before the entrance exam. There is some backstory that will be explained, but still. Inko, you are not there, however your husband is."

     Inko have the look of disgust at the thought of her husband.

     "Anyway, the video will pause anytime one of you gives a comment and automatically starts again when you finish a conversation. I will appear if anyone has questions. Let's begin. I hope you enjoy," Tokyo said as the light dimmed, she disappeared, and the video started.

     Sad music was heard as the screen faded into a junior high schooled Izuku was walking to school. (Why did I word it like that?! I meant that he's in junior high at the moment) "I didn't have a great childhood," Deku's voice could be heard in the background. "My mother died before I turned four."

     Inko teared up and Izuku ran to comfort his mother. In a small flash of purple, a box of tissues showed up. "Oh wait I forgot something," Tokyo said as she appeared with another Izuku.

     "This is the Deku of the Suicidal Universe. Keep knives or anything sharp away from him."

     The other Izuku took a seat far away from Bakugou and sat near Tamaki. This Deku had a S on his forehead. "He already knows what is happening and is okay with being here. Treat him nicely, Bakugou," Tokyo said turning away. Bakugou stood up with incredible speed and scared Tokyo. She once again turned into a cat and hid behind Suicidal Deku, who cowered in fear.

     Aizawa grabbed Bakugou and scolded him.

(Deku= Regular Deku
Deku= Suicidal deku)

     "My father is an abusive, alcoholic who hates me because I don't have a quirk."

     "So in this universe, Midoriya doesn't have a quirk?" Ragdoll said as Tokyo appears. Izuku and All Might froze in fear.

"Yes. In this universe, Izuku was born without a quirk," Tokyo appeared and answered and Izuku and All Might sighed in relief. As she was facing with her back towards them, she sent a mental message, "I know your secret. Don't ask how. I'm basically a god. Just know that it is safe with me."

     Nejire gave Izuku a look of concern. Mineta wondered if his dad was actually like that because he's never talked about his dad.

     "My childhood best friend turned into my bully in one day."