Hiatus for the Summer

Hi!

So a little update on my life!

I'm turning 14 in one month! That's crazy!

Do you know what comes with my birthday? This book's anniversary! 

I can't believe that in one year this book has gained over 100 THOUSAND reads! Please! I'm not worthy! I really can't believe this!

Like why are you people reading this book?! I don't understand!!!!!

Anyway. Hiatus.

So with turning 14 comes starting high school! Bro I'm not ready for this!

I'm starting high school, I was given a summer reading list. Knowing me, I will procrastinate until last second.

Also knowing me, I won't concentrate on reading until like halfway through the book I'm supposed to be reading.

Also- WHO THE FUDGE DECIDED THAT ANNOTATIONS WAS A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE ANNOTATIONS?! I HATE THEM!!

Anyway. Not only do I have this summer reading list going on, I also have way too many chores to count which I am already procrastinating on, I have an art class I'm gonna go to, have a few friends to catch up with (by a few I mean I have to go bother my three and only friends), I hav ego help my mom with her thing, I need to learn an instrument, and I have to deal with my family. I don't want to. But I have to.

So as to not distract myself further, I am leaving Wattpad for a bit. I will still answer comments and stuff, honestly anything I can think of to distract myself.

I hate being home alone. With my family.

Why do my friends have to live far away?!?!

Sorry. I hate being stuck at home with my family. I want to get out with friends.

I wAnT tO lEaVe My HoUsE aNd ViSiT fRiEnDs BuT mY fRiEnDs LiVe In DiFfErEnT tOwNs AnD cOuTrIeS!!!!!!

Some one kill me please.

Okay-

Now.

Back to the task at hand.

I will be on hiatus starting tomorrow and ending whenever I finish my 9 books AND THE DUMB ANNOTATION THINGS! I do not like the whole annotation thing.

Okay.

I'll see you after hiatus. Bbbyyyyyeee!

Wish me luck on keeping my sanity.