My R

=°-°=

Soooooo..... I was tired when I wrote this and it's bothering me so I'm going back and editing it :)

=°-°=

I promise you I DID NOT steal from this video. I found the video after I had wrote the chapter.

=°-°=

So. A few things. I'm alive! Yet I'm saying this on a universe about killing yourself... Anyway! I have a few questions. So. I have a secret account. No I am not telling you the name of it. I haven't posted anything on it yet. Wait. No. I have. I'm stupid. That account is mainly for any other story I think of. Would yall be okay if I wrote other stories on this account? Like not just a The Dekuverse? My goal is to get this book to 100 chapters (I just realized most of this book is just A/No of me being stupid and emotional.....) and then send the characters home. Would that be okay? And then after that I can like post other books? Yeah. Okay. Also, I'm working on a few animations for my YouTube channel. Don't go check it out. It sucks. But if you want to cringe until you die, look up SPIDERS! Tokyo Note. My channel is just called Tokyo Note, but I'm too lazy to see if it will work first try. Also. Any AU suggestions. Trying to get to 100 here.

=°-°=

Tokyo got up and stood in front of the screen. "Oi! Bat wings! Sit down!" Tokyo simply magicked tape onto his mouth again. As she scanned through the crowd, tissues showed up in people's laps. Mainly all the girls. She sat back down after warning everyone of tears, mention of suicide, mentions of abuse, and mentions of self harm.

Footsteps could be heard.

     Yuuei's hallways were shown. A door opens and closes. The scene changes to the roof top. Deku's voice could be heard throughout the area. "Just as I was about to take my shoes."

Deku's red shoes could be seen in the corner of the rooftop with his bag. "Off on the roof top, there I see. A girl with rosy cheeks here before me. Despite myself, I go and scream: Hey! Don't do it please!"

The girl turned around to see Uraraka. "Woah. Wait a minute. What did I just say?! I couldn't care less either way. To be honest I was somewhat pissed. This was an opportunity missed."

Uraraka was crying. "See! This is how you know this is an alternative universe! Deku would never say that!" And she was right. Deku was over there comforting her with Tsu by his side.

"The girl with rosy cheeks told me her woes." Uraraka was leaning against the railing with Deku in front of her.

"You've probably heard it all before. I really thought that he might be the one."

    Iida was seen smiling.

    "But then he told me he was done."

    Iida ran off.

"For gods sake please! Are you serious?! I just can't believe that for some stupid reason you got here before me!"

The camera panned back to Uraraka, tears rolling down her face as she sat on the edge of the railing. "Are you upset cause you can't have what you wanted?! Your lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything!"

The screen showed a flashback with Bakugou sitting with a girl while glaring at Deku.

"Is that?"