Chapter Seven

FLORENCE HILL

"My sister wants to meet you." Vladimir said as he settled beside me on one of the couches in the living room. He had just come back from his pack meeting and I'd  been immensely bored throughout the entire morning. There was nothing to do around here.

"Isn't she on vacation with her mate?" I asked.

"How'd you know that?" He asked, putting his arm on my shoulders.

"Adrian told me." I said and he frowned but didn't say anything about it.

"Well, she's back and really wants to meet you." He said. "Are you up for it?" He asked grabbing my waist, pulling me into his lap.

Flustered, I tried adjusting myself on his lap but stopped immediately when he let out a soft moan. My eyes immediately snapped to his in horror. "W-What was that?"

His lips curled upwards. "What was what, ma princesse?" He whispered.

"That sound you just—never mind." I shut up before I embarrassed myself further and tried to get off his lap. "Let me get off."

"I like this position." He whispered huskily before grabbing my hips and moving me against his erection and this time it was I who let out a moan as I felt my panties get wet.

My eyes were about to pop out of their sockets and he was just smirking. "I guess you like it too, bébé."

"Vladimir.." I said, my cheeks flaming a bright red. "Please let me go."

He sighed before placing me on the sofa beside him. My eyes went to his jeans and there was a dent in them.

"Wha—What are you going to do about that?" I nodded at his erection.

"Just...give me a few minutes." He breathed out, taking a cushion from the sofa and keeping it on it.

Then he turned to me like nothing had happened. "So dinner?"

"Uh..sure, where?" I asked, forcing my eyes to focus on his, only.

"At a pack restaurant." He said.

"Doesn't she live with you?" I asked, curiously.

"No, she lives with her mate." He replied.

"I don't have any clothes here." I told him.

"I'll take you shopping." He said.

I shook my head. "That's not necessary...uh...I'll just tell Sebastian to send my suitcase and clothes through a servant." I said. I felt awkward and didn't want him to spend his money on me.

He frowned. "I'm you're mate. It's my job to provide for you." He said, running his fingers down my bare arm. "Don't feel shy about it, alright?"

"Alright." I said quietly and he leaned forward, placing a lingering kiss on my forehead, leaving tingles where his lips touched.

"Let me just change and we'll go." He whispered, running his nose down my neck. I closed my eyes, trying to focus on his words but couldn't, his touch was making me feel unusual things and I had the sudden urge to touch him.

Suddenly the touch was gone and my eyes snapped to Vladimir who was staring at me with a smirk. I internally groaned while rolling my eyes at him.

~~~

I stared at myself in the mirror for the longest time, debating if I should just change to jeans and a sweater.

Is it too extra?