Chapter Twenty

VLADIMIR PEREZ

I laid kisses on Florence's neck making her stir in her sleep. Caressing her soft cheek, I placed a chaste kiss on her closed lips. Looking down at her, I admired how truly beautiful she was.

Her eyes fluttered open and I smiled, pulling a strand of her hair away from her face. "Bonjour bébé, How'd you sleep?" I asked, getting on top of her.

(Good morning, baby.)

"Mmm...good." She said in her tired, sexy morning voice.

"Go shower and I'll make breakfast, yeah?" I said softly.

She nodded and I kissed her lips before letting her get out from under me. My hand quickly wrapped itself around my growing member as I watched her walk to the bathroom in only her panties and crop tank top, swaying her butt as she unintentionally teased me.

Goddamnit, I want to rip them off of her.

I sucked in a sharp breath, successfully hiding my excitement and walked down to the kitchen.

By the time, Florence came down, I'd already prepared her eggs and bacon along with coffee.

"Thank you." She kissed my lips, taking a seat next to me on the couch in the living room.

I just hummed in response and placed my hand in her inner thigh, close to her sex.

"Don't." She mumbled shyly but there was a smile on her face as she turned away.

"Why not?" I whispered, grabbing her waist as I pulled her into my lap.

"I find it so damn hard to control myself around you, these days." I groaned, resting my head on her chest.

Her hands went to my hair and she started running her fingers through them. I loved when she did that.

"Baby?" I murmured and she hummed.

I looked up at her with intense eyes for a moment before speaking again. "I want to talk to you about mating."

She stiffened and looked at me shyly. "What about it?"

I shrugged. "Why haven't we?"

"I don't know." She murmured, hiding her face in my neck.

"Look at me." I said, rubbing her back. "I want to talk about this." I could tell she was feeling extremely embarrassed.

She pulled away. "I know you've done it before so it's not like your scared, right?"

"I just..." she started off but stopped in the middle. I could sense her hesitation.

"What is it, sweetheart?" I asked softly, caressing her thighs.

"I'm just not as experienced as other girls you might've been with an—"

"You're embarrassed because your not experienced?" I asked, incredulously.

She bit her lip and looked down before giving me a slight, reluctant nod.

I scoffed. "You have no idea how happy it makes me that you're inexperienced. It makes you more special." I said softly, caressing her cheek. "It makes me want to have you even more. It dulls others in comparison to you, my darling...you don't even know how much of a gem you are to me."