Chapter Thirteen

VLADIMIR PEREZ

"Fuck, I know that, Caleb! I know how he is, alright? Just let me deal with this on my own for fuck's sake!" I heard Vladimir yell frustratedly before I entered the kitchen where Caleb and Vladimir seemed to be having a very heated conversation.

"Hey." I said quietly as both their eyes snapped to mine and Vladimir's filled with panic. "What's wrong?" I asked softly as I approached him.

"Nothing, my darling. Have you eaten yet?" He asked, running one of his hands through his messy hair while the other wrapped around my waist.

I looked at him curiously since I felt he was hiding something but I didn't pay much push it, he'd tell me when he was ready. "No." I said, shaking my head.

"I'll make you something." He said, kissing my forehead as Caleb sent a smirk my way and I blushed.

"You have him wrapped around your finger, Miss Luna. Il est comme un chiot perdu autour de toi." Caleb said and Vladimir growled at him.

(he's like a lost puppy around you.)

"Get lost." He said and Caleb rolled his eyes at him.

"Florence, you want a tour around the pack lands while Vladimir deals with his meeting with the neighbouring pack's Alpha?" Caleb asked.

"Sure." I shrugged.

"No, she's not going anywhere without me." Vladimir growled and I shot a frown his way.

"Why not? She'll be bored while you guys are up in your study." Caleb said and I looked at Vladimir with a pout. I was always bored whenever Vladimir was in a meeting or working.

He looked away in the distance and his jaw ticked before he sighed, turning back to me. "Fine but come back quickly, my meeting will be over in an hour or so and stay in our land okay, Caleb? I know you like to explore outside our territory but not with my mate and take care of her, don't let anything happen."

"Got it. Let's go." Caleb said as he started walking out the kitchen.

I proceeded to follow him but Vladimir grabbed my arm and spun me around. "Don't hang out around other guys and don't let them talk to you or look at you in a wrong way, don't talk to them either because it'll give them an idea that you're interested, alright?" He said in a firm voice.

"But I'm their Luna...aren't I supposed to talk to them?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Uh...no." He said and I gave him a deadpanned look.

Vladimir sighed. "Fine, talk to them..but don't let anyone disrespect you or touch you inappropriately."

"Okay, dad." I said, sarcastically.

He pinched my butt but before I could protest he grabbed my face in his hands. "I'm serious."

"Yes, I get it." I assured him and he placed a bruising kiss on my lips before letting me go.

I went outside and found Caleb sitting near the steps of the house with a cigarette in his hands.

I gasped, snatching it from his hands, throwing it away and crumpling it with my foot. "Smoking kills." I told him with a frown on my face.