Chapter Eight

FLORENCE HILL

"Ma fleur." Vladimir whispered as my eyes fluttered open and the first thing I was greeted with was his face with his chestnut hair on his forehead.

(My flower.)

"Hey." I smiled shyly, memories of yesterday swarming my head making me blush.

He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and looked at me in adoration. "How are you feeling?" He asked softly.

"I'm fine." I said.

He smiled at me. "Good." He whispered before he attached his lips to mine and started kissing me softly and tenderly. I sucked in a breath at first, not expecting it but after sometime he gained rythm and I kissed back. I didn't realise how much I was craving his lips since yesterday. He was literally like my drug and I was all to eager to get high.

He grabbed my waist, pulling me on top of him before laying me on the bed and I moaned a little when I felt his erection press into me. He swiped his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance but I denied him, a little teasing plan forming in my head.

He growled and I resisted the urge to break the kiss and let out a chuckle at his moodiness. He tried to pry my lips open with his tongue but, I kept them closed.

Frustrated, he broke the kiss. "Open your mouth, Florence."

I smirked at him. "Okay." I said before leaning in to kiss him again and my hands went to his, that were on my waist. I loosened his hands before quickly breaking the kiss, jumping off of him and running to the bathroom.

"FLORENCE!" I heard him yell in frustration and giggled. "I swear to God, you're going to wish you didn't do that." He said before I heard the bedroom door slam shut.

I quickly showered and changed into a full sleeve plain shirt and denim shorts. I made my way downstairs to the kitchen where Adrian and Vladimir were seated. I greeted Adrian and sat next to a grumpy looking Vladimir, who pulled me into his lap.

"Why do you keep me in your lap all the time?" I asked, shaking my head.

"Because I fucking want to." He grumbled, still looking very annoyed from the events of this morning as he nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck from behind.

"He's afraid you'll come running to me if he doesn't." Adrian said.

I rolled my eyes. "Adrian, stop. You're getting gross." I said, leaning against Vladimir's warm chest.

"No need be so mean." He said, giving me a disapproving look.

"I can't wait for you to find your mate, so you'll leave mine alone." Vladimir sighed.

"And where's the fun in that?" Adrian said, grinning. "Anyway I find it completely ironic that Vladimir being the stoic and rude person he is, ended up with a gorgeous, carefree beauty like you." He said.

Vladimir growled at him. "Stop flirting with her."

He held his hands up in surrender as he got up. "Okay, I'm going."

"Why?" I asked. I really wanted to play Rainbow six siege this morning.

"Because I'm getting gross." He said, giving me a pointed look, putting air quotes around gross.

I scoffed. "Can we play please?"

"School, babe." He said, getting up and grabbing his backpack. Vladimir growled at him once more.

"Don't call her that." He said through clenched teeth.

"Catch ya later, babe." Adrian said, sending a smirk our way as he walked out.