BEFORE YOU BEGIN

Hey guys! What's up? How's everyone doing?

First of all I want to Thank you for clicking on this book and considering it worth your time which I assure you it will. It will leave you searching for more after every chapter but trust me, it'll be worth the wait.

WARNING: A LOT of cliffhangers ahead.

For real though I hope you all enjoy this book and have fun reading it. If you do please don't forget to tell me in the comments and leave your votes on every chapter. 😚

TITLE:

Pronunciation:  kweeuh·ruhn·see·uh

Pronunciation: kweeuh·ruhn·see·uh

***

When Vladimir Perez finds his mate, it's both the best thing in the world and the worst thing in the world because he finds her in someone else's arms.

Florence Hill is shocked at the unexpected appearance of her mate at her own pack. She's overwhelmed with different emotions and is caught in a crossfire between leaving with her mate or staying with the man she's in love with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked up at him and he pulled me closer wrapping his arms around my waist, so that we were centimetres apart. "I love you."

"Do you really?" I said, putting my forehead against his shoulder.

"More than anything in the entire world, my light." He whispered.

~~~

One thing I want to talk about is do not copy my book. I find it highly disrespectful and downright rude to steal from other writers. Everything in my books is original, I come up with it myself, starting from the plot right to each and every character.

Thank you & Enjoy!