Chapter Twelve

FLORENCE HILL

"Isabelle, you're killing me!" I stomped my foot on the floor of the mall, my legs sore from all the walking.

"Bitch you're a werewolf, suck it up!" She almost growled, burying herself in a rack of crop tops as she looked through them.

I rolled my eyes. "We've been here for five damn hours, I need food!" I exclaimed, feeling my stomach whine in hunger.

"And I told you we'll get food after Victoria's Secret, I promise!" She said in a firm voice, narrowing her eyes at me for added affect.

"Hurry up!" I huffed, crossing my arms as I leaned against a rack of clothes, placing my bare on the ground beside me.

I'd bought a few clothes, including some t shirts and shorts but mostly summer and body con dresses. I'd also bought a baby blue silk dress that was really tight and short. It had spaghetti straps and was crinkled from the front showing off some cleavage and I was positive Vladimir would love it.

Subconsciously, a blush made it's way onto my face at the thought of him. My wolf howled at his mention, she missed him. Being away from him even for a little while was torture for her. I hadn't seen him since this morning and although I was loving hanging out with Isabelle, I couldn't help but miss him a little too.

I was shook out of my thoughts when Isabelle snapped her fingers in front of my face. My vision re-focused on her and a smirk made it's way onto her face.

"Thinking about my brother...sommes nous?" She asked, a mischievous hint to her tone.

(are we?)

I rolled my eyes, feeling my cheeks get warmer as I picked up my bags from the floor and looked up at her.

"Are you done?" I asked.

She nodded. "Now we just have to go to VS and then we'll get food."

"Fine." I rolled my eyes, walking in front of her and out of the store when I felt her smack my butt.

"Isabelle!" I swung around, looking at her wide eyed, a chuckle escaping me at her goofy expression.

"Stop sulking, chienne." She smiled at me.

"I miss your brother." I pouted.

It was her turn to roll her eyes. "Am I really that boring?" She asked.

I let out a laugh and hooked my arm through hers. "I'm kidding, chienne." I said, winking at her and she let out a chuckle before dragging me into Victoria's Secret.

"So you guys haven't had sex yet right?" Isabelle asked as we entered.

I blushed and shook my head. "You guys have done nothing intimate, like no fing—"

"No, Isabelle!" I quickly cut her off, looking at her with wide eyes.

"Lets buy some sexy lingerie then, girl. Why don't you try something with him.....something like...seducing him and then leave him hanging?" She suggested and my face turned redder as I shot her a baffled look.