Abandoned but loved

After all the chasing and asking why the late nights we were closer to a conclusion but was it the right one... After the family vacation things were different, in a other words suspicious. Mrs.Carly was worried but trust me, after all she is gonna find out worried is the last thing she's gonna feel for him. Emily the older daughter with an age of 14 obviously was suspicious of her own father. But she never though something that she was gonna find out was gonna ruined her life not only hers but others .

New Orleans was a place of a lot of things most importantly were they lived. A city of music but just think a place we're some one could build a thing that can change lives not good but in a bad way. A place we're you can play it cool and act that everything it's okay but honestly what about behind the walls, behind the laws and secrets were does that lead us to. An opportunity was open and don't think he left it open for some one else.

See Emily wasn't that good girl that her parents wanted her to be but she was a good detective and trust me that talent of hers got a lot people in trouble but at the same time she did got some good clues why her father wasn't being 100% honest with his family. See this morning after she left Stephanie her little sister in school she skipped  school let's just say she really got into the role of detective.

When she was walking  down a old road that was almost never walked by she saw her dad going into a abandoned building but she asked her self  "why isn't he at work" that's when she decide to stay there a little longer and figure out what is going on!!!!