Capable of such thing

As we know by the last chapter Mrs.Carly and her two daughters were under ground in a Casino, not the safest place but it was working cause Mr.Johns was still trying to find them, and he didn't have clue where they were so he was getting pissed off...

Emily knew something was off,  see she saw the connection between Mr

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Emily knew something was off, see she saw the connection between Mr.Will Stone and her mother,  but deep inside she didn't want her mother with some one else that wasn't her father but at the same time she knew her father wasn't an option after all he did and still was doing.

Mrs.Carly was doing good with her plan but what are they gonna do next ? She was thinking to leave to Costa Rica and start a new life but how ? If Mr.Johns have people watching everywhere how are they gonna leave to Costa Rica ? Here's you're answer, Mr. Will Stone was 100% in on this plan he was gonna help Mrs.Carly to death literally, but he didn't though about confronting Mr.Johns as well Mr.Johns never though of confronting Mr.Will Stone since he never liked him after what happened...

But here we go again, running from Mr.Johns but see Mrs.Carly didn't know what Mr.Will Stone was up to in the past years of his life and never though he was capable of such thing but don't worry cause you're gonna find out sooner or later...

The Lost townजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें