"Carters Clocks"

After what Emily saw I think we can't denied the fact that what she saw wasn't suspicious... I mean put you're self in does shoes you would've wanted to keep on the investigation.
Emily wasn't surprise after all, she knew something was wrong that's why she took a little look on the buildings name she saw the name "Carter's Clocks" on it so she took a pencil and a note book and wrote it down but she had to leave before it was to late to go to school. So she left feeling like she had to return.

After school the history teacher talked to Emilys mom saying how she was late to her class and how they had a project about picking a old place from New Orleans and studying the place they had picked. After hearing what the teacher said Emily had the best idea EVER, let's just say this was getting deeper and deeper. When Emily got home the first thing she did was look up "Carters Clocks" but she was confused cause it said things about  how that Building was sold to an anonymous buyer...

Mrs.Carly saw the name "Carters Clocks" on Emilys note book and don't even think she left that name alone she to did her investigation but she found the same thing ass Emily did. At dinner Mrs.Carly asked Emily what building was she gonna use for her project and that's when they said:

Emily: hey dad i know you have been "busy" but I've been wondering if you can buy me a clock one of this days
Mr.Johns: And why this question mi amor ?
Emilys little sister: She's always making random questions
Emily:well dad is always making random stops In buildings maybe he could help me pick one for my project...right dad

That's when Mrs.Carly stared to understand that  the name "Carters Clocks" was gonna stick around a little longer...