Unfinished business

"Mija" said Mr.Johns to Mrs.Carly "I have to leave and finish a unfinished business that a client didn't do...But remember I'll be watching from others peoples eyes, so don't try to make a stupid move you will regret..."
• Mr.Johns didn't say that with love in his heart he said it with evil in his mine and in his soul making his point of view easy to see

"Yes my love" said Mrs.Carly with fear in her eyes and feeling the threat like a needle in the middle of her heart getting deeper and deeper.

•But don't worry cause soon enough she would make her move but this wasn't the right time so she left walking with her head down trying to show respect at the message he sent but deeply she felt anger and revenge.

"Hope you take care of my daughters " Said Mr.Johns
"You mean ARE daughters" Said Mrs.Carly with a strong voice making it very clear
As she walked away he said "what ever you want Mija" putting down his rum on the crusted desk

And why was he so mean to his own wife, maybe cause he feared that she would tell everyone there secret or because there was no love anymore... but don't worry cause he wasn't that dumb to tell her all the parts of that "secret" let's just say he told her a part of it to make a cover up...

After he left all that Mrs.Carly was trying to do was finish that conversation with her daughter Emily and trust me that's what she did.
"Emily" said Mrs.Carly "what were you saying about the abandoned building called "Carters Clocks" but remember this is between us okay ?
"Okay mother" said Emily " I saw dad going in to that building and I know he was coming late at night and heard you guys fighting about it maybe it has something to do about that building.But you were gonna tell me about how you haven't been that honest with me mother can you care to explain you're self"

"That's what I'm here for mi amor" said Mrs.Carly "But you can't tell you're little sister about this she wouldn't understand... So I know you're dad bough a building and he told me he was gonna make something big out of it and gave us the life he always want it but...every time I try to ask him the name of it he quickly changes the topic like if he was hiding something ...but my little bean don't worry cause we are gonna find out what it is"

"Mother"said Emily "ARE YOU THINKING WHAT IM THINKING... what if "Carters Clocks" is the building he bough and his gonna change it to something else"

Mrs.Carly said " I think I have an idea of what it could be... and its not a good thing"