The room next to them

As we know Mrs.Carly was being watched, every step she took was being tracked down. But the real question was why did Mr.Johns let her get away with it... maybe he didn't, maybe he played along to see were it would go. But Mr.Johns did know about the little town Mrs.Carly was talking about, and he was thinking to make changes to it.

Lets face it, he was rich he had the power to do things normal people couldn't do. Like buy the little town, but why buy it ? well... he sent people to check the area before he put some money into it, and he got told there was an old fabric place and thats when he realized what he can do with it... Don't worry you will find out eventually but not know.

Mean While Mrs.Carly though she got away with it but Emily knew her dad was up to something, he wouldn't give up that easily. And she was right he didn't give up that easily, he was busy thinking how to surprise them when they find out who's the owner of the little town they were trying to escape to. Mean while Mrs.Carly was trying to convince Stephanie that it was a road trip but Emily was getting sick of that lie.

Since they were a little far away from The little town they needed to spent the night in a hotel, they were getting off the bus and Emily notice a suspicious man looking at them every 5 minutes like if they were a statue of gold... but she act like she didn't know and just kept righting in her note book. When they arrived to the front desk they gave Mrs.Carly room 678 but heres the thing Emily found weird the suspicious man that was in the bus asked for room 677, right next to them, but why? why not another room, why the one next to them? maybe cause that was his lucky number... or was he working for Mr.Johns.