Our little secret

After the talk they had on the dinner table things stared to look more clear. Mr.Johns was worried about his family  finding out, cause it was pretty obvious what Emily said but she knew what she was doing it was a sweet warning thrown in the middle of the road. Even Mrs.Carly had an idea of what was going on that's when both of them came to a agreement of figuring out what was going on together.  Still it was Emilys dad so Mrs.Carly was not that comfortable finding out what was going on and talking about it with her daughter let's just say she was more caught  up than Emily.

"My love" says Mr.Johns to Mrs.Carly,  what's going on !!! Did you told our daughters about our little secret...
•I know suspicious what is he talking about what secret is he hiding, but most importantly why does Mrs.Carlys knows it and still act like she doesn't. Or is there another secret there talking about...

Mrs.Carly says " No my darling, I would never tell them, it's our little secret,  plus they don't no how to deal with it there just children. And still why should you worry if it's only a Business secret. Or is there something else you are hiding from me"

Mr.Johns says with his rum on his hand  "Mi amor this is only the beginning of our little secret soon to be mine only if you aren't able to keep it" We both know it's Business only,  are you suddenly doubting me... cause that's not you're best way to go"

•Obviously she knew the secret but she didn't know behind the walls of  it, maybe she was staring to doubt him but she kept quite, cause of the fear running down her veins and down her thoughts, so she hide deeply inside her own mine with fear controlling...