Long lost love

It was time to leave the under ground casino and yes Mrs.Carly was scared to death...what happens if Mr.Johns finds them, no words...she kept quite thinking how to breath cause her chest was feeling tighter every second but at the same time she tough about what happens if I do make it to Costa Rica, the birds in the air flying in the blue sky the wind in my hair and burning sand on my feet the girls playing and making sand castles that's when she felt better knowing all that could come true.

"We have to leave know"said one of the mans that worked for Mr.Will Stone
"Know? Why know ? I though we had more time ?" Said Mrs.Carly
" Mr.Johns mans are here looking for y'all and we got no more time lets get you up and get on the helicopter"
"Oh my lord, how did he knew we ere here" Mrs.Carly said with fear in her eyes and her legs checking
"Leave everything girls we have to leave she said"
NO I CANT LEAVE MR.BUNNY !!!!! Said Stephenie with a tear in her cheek
My love we got no time let's go Emily take your sister
As they walked up the stairs with Mr.Will Stone and his mans Mr.Johns came out of nowhere with a bunch of man behind him as he said " Give me my family I don't want to fight or in other words kill you"
NO! Said Mr.Will Stone as they run up the stairs Mr.Johns said oh are you still in love with my wife... well not anymore
Ass he fired a gunshot to kill her in a way that no one couldn't have her if he didn't have her and that's when Mr.Will Stone got in the way to protect a mother of 2 and his long lost love as she say him on the floor bleeding out she dropped down on the floor she didn't here nothing She was in chocked that's when Mr.Will Stone mans took her by the arms and took the child's and got them in the helicopter but they couldn't go to Costa Rica since Mr.Johan knew were they were going they had to change the destination...