The suspicious man

A lot has happened but Mr.Johns was getting ahead every day...thats where Emily got her smart desicions and detective side it came from her father. Emily was really sneaky and she got the idea to go get "ice'' well thats what she said to her mother but honestly she was trying to go see what was the suspicious man up to and was trying to figure out his name cause she was getting tired of calling him ''the suspicious man''.

As she walked down the hallway wait, lets be real he was next door so she didn't even needed to walk just take 2 steps and she was there, anyways she looked through a little hole the door had and couldn't see nothing so she just put her head in the door and stared to listen to his conversation with a man. She asked her self wait, maybe that could be my father or am i being paranoid, but lets be honest she wasn't being paranoid he was talking to her father and YES he was spying on them.

When Emily leaned on to the door she heard him saying ''fine i will make up for it, I'm sorry sir''wait what did he do, she asked to her self but when she was going to leave the door opened she didn't know what to do so she just said ''sir, will you be kind enough to help me get ice i think the machine is stuck'' obviously it wasn't but she need to look like it was and she tried to act normal.

Well it worked he believed it, he did helped her with the machine.When he gave her the bucket with the ice she said''thank you sir, may i asked for you're name'' As for a respond he said ''i believe you can't be talking to strangers... what happens if you're mother finds out she wouldn't be happy'' Emily knew he was playing with her head so she responded in a strong way''I believe if i tell my father you put a hand on me he wouldn't be happy as well, so i repeat my self WHATS YOU'RE NAME''

In the exact moment as he was gonna replied Mrs.Carly took her arm and told her '' you and me are gonna have a serious conversation'' As Emily walked inside her room she gave him a look and that's when he responded ''my name is Alex, and if you need some helped madam you can tell me'' Thats when Ms.Carly said '' i will NOT need you're help'' and slammed the door.

I guess Emily is in big trouble...