The Testament Trilogy

It was an early morning.
The sun was beautiful, the birds sung tremendously.
And my familia is the strongest there is.

These thoughts were owned by Loki, goddess of mischief. Don't bother looking for hentai, it has no cleavage.

???: Loki! Loki! We have an urgent request from floor 18 to come and investigate an anomaly.

Loki: Anomaly you say? Hmmmm, ok lets get the crew together and I'm coming with you.

The goddess says pointing towards the sun with a face that describes excitement.

TWELVE MINUTES LATER (think of spongebob narrator voice)

We were right outside of floor 18. We had Bete, Finn, Rivera, Goreth, Tione, Tiona, lefiya, and my favorite Aiz Wallenstine.

Loki: Ok everyone let's head forth!

Bete: Just slow down so you don't fall and I won't have to catch you.

Finn: You know, Bete's right, you should slow down.

Loki: Oh, you worry to much. Now com- Oooon, OOOOH!

Tione: And she's gone.

Tiona: Never gonna change I guess

Tione: Like your chest.

Tiona: Oh, shut up.

Finally they enter floor 18 with a Loki face float on the floor.

Loki: took you all long enough.

Finn: Oh, come now we have so- uh-o-oh my lord...

Bete: Finn? You okay because it sounded like-you-were... what the hell?!

Tione: The-the ceiling. It's glowing, blood red.

Tiona: What happened?

Riveria: Du-hoh-What ha-happened here?

Fear was seen on all of them. The ceiling glowed a bloody red. The air smelled of embers and blood. The crystals on the ceiling showed a fire as reflection.

Loki: Woah, this place is so grim. Any who lets get going.

They arrive in the middle of town were the leader was. I'll refer to him as mayor for now.

Mayor: Oh thank goodness your here. As you can see the environment changed greatly, that's not all we also had this-this thing appear in the middle of town. I'll lead the way.

The mayor led the way as more citizens followed to see what the strongest familia would do about this situation.
Eventually the cause of the change was in front of them. It was a stone with blood around it and the top was flat and slanted with rib bones stabbing out of it, and a green glowing symbol on top.

Mayor: We don't know how it got here, but it appeared over night along with the massive change of environment.

Loki: Ew, it's so gross... I'm gonna touch it!

Finn: No, Loki stop!

He cried scared of what could happen.

She placed her hand on it and it glowed brighter. And spoke these words in a low horrid voice that scared everyone even Loki.
________________________________

With those words the air was stained by smoke and the sky made sounds of screams and fire in the faint distance.