Bell finds out

Doom Slayer POV:

We were back in the dungeon fighting off ants. I kicked one at a Well and it exploded on impact. I looked at my trail of destruction behind me. It looked like a war zone with nothing but Firebreak's running around killing.

I saw Bell getting raped by an ant. I ran to him grabbed the ants face and smashed it against the floor making  a fine red paint. Then Lili shot fire at the remains of the ant.

We kept fighting, Bell slashing and stabbing at rabbits, me... tumble rolling onto them effectively rolling them into paste.

'FEEL THE WEIGHT OF A GODS GIRTH CRUSH YOU!'

After that I got up and rubbed the blood off me onto the walls. Lili was checking on a tired Bell. After that we sat down and THEY had lunch.

'I wonder if my tastebuds are shriveled like raisins. Or Bell's half-inch dick.'

I heard them chatting and eating sandwiches. I then pointed something out.

'Wait, those are PB&J... why is there a crunch when Bell chews?'

I shrugged it off. The two left the dungeon and Bell walked to the Hostess of Faptility. I stayed and ventured deeper.

Eventually I made it to an an entirely empty quadrant of a floor. I kept walking until I heard fighting. I hid behind a wall and saw dragons fighting Cacodemons and Pain Elementals.

???: Use the force, slayer. Use the force.. and FUCK EM UP!

I looked up and saw a bright white light with a faint image of Captain Capitalism in it. He was slowly gliding down, gracefully. Then the light started to flicker till it completely turned off. He was left wide eyed floating in the air. He then plummeted to the floor face first.

'Wait... so your making me a Jedi now?'

He answered me still face flat in the floor.

CPT.Capitalism: Nope. I meant use the power of the crystal. I'll just watch from afar.

He then walked to the most dim, obscure, open corner on the area. All I could see was a faint silhouette and his glowing eyes.

He ushered me to go with a hand motion. I walked towards the fight shooting glares at him. The last glare I saw him with 3D glasses, a large Icee, and a hotdog.

I shot s grenade at the Cacodemons blowing a few up. I raised my arm and summoned Wyverns to fight with me. They rushed the Cacodemons and I ran to the Pain Elementals. They threw Lost Souls at me but I hooked one spun around and threw it back at them. I launched myself at them and latched onto one. I grabbed its horn and tore it out then jabbed it into its mouth and tore out the eye.

It flew around shooting Lost Souls everywhere killing everything. Demons and Wyverns alike.

'You bitch, I wanted to do that with my chaingun!'

I then heard the most faint yell from a corner.

CPT.Capitalism: DO IT AGAIN I WASNT LOOKING! Oh shit, time to go. I don't want people riding up my ass to update this story and the Ironman one! By the way I'm bending the rules on your summoning powers.

He then flew directly upwards in the dumbest way possible.