Growing Threat and Ally

THOTSLAYER- ehem DoomSlayer POV:

We were fighting the giant fucking flowers. Bete was able to barely hold his own. I took on the biggest.

It charged at me and I dodged and shoot the ballista at it. It made contact and the pain drove it to crash into two others. The shot exploded killing all three leaving two alive.

I ran to one of them and stomped its jaw down.
( if that's what it's considered ) I launched a grenade into its mouth and tore off the upper jaw. (Again If it's considered that ) it screamed and blew up.

I turned to the last one to see that Bete took it out. I started to examine the demon parts of the beast. Every other part disintegrated except the demon parts. They were slowly burning to ash.

'Whatever these are, have made contact with Argent energy. Vega, scan for a gore nest!'

Vega: On it.

Loki: That was quite the show!

'

'

Bete picks up one of the crystals they dropped and examined it. I grabbed on and got zero Argent changes in them.

Bete: Lookey here.

They then left. I was about to walk deeper until the most annoying, shit eating, FUCKING DEMON hopped on me. The beast hugged me tight before latching off.

Loki: See you later hunbun~

'Urhg, I wanna die.'

Loki or maybe I could keep you company in this dark scary pla-

My eyes widened in horror at what she was implying. She was gonna spend time with me.

'Oh god, no, no, no no no NONONONO! FUCK NO!'

I grabbed her face and threw her back the way we came with the equal strength of the titan champion of Hell. She flew out of sight in two seconds. I was breathing heavily pant after pant.

'This is the same fear I had when my son died. I do not want that thing to try and sit on my DICK!'

Vega: I understand, but, maybe that was a bit much.

'Nope. It wasn't enough.'

Vega: -_- Oh-Kaaaayyyyyyyy...

I started wandering around the massive empty area. Nothing but pillars and darkness.( I could've SO made a slave joke )

Vega: I'm having signs of a gore nest. This one is different though...

I ran to the spot Vega directed me too. What I saw needed some serious science equipment to decipher. I saw a gore nest but it was green and red, with vines and a odd purple portal in it.

What I saw next was bigger shit loads. I saw nearby monsters gathering near it. They were transforming into possessed versions of themselves. I saw a Minotaur have it's skin burned off and teeth burn with embers.

I ran at the gore nest and shot the BFG at the group of monsters. They were all killed, popped into a fine red mist. I jumped to were the gore nest heart would be but saw a crystal instead. I tore it out and flamed the gore nest. Instead of summoning demons it exploded into bits and pieces.

I looked back down at the crystal. It had the normal purple cover with energy and dots flowing within it. But the power was more immense and painful to wield.