No, Please... don't go

_Unknown_

'Are you sure about this?'

"Yes."

'Do you... regret anything?'

"Too many things.  Almost everything in my lifetime

'And these are your final wishes if you shutdown completely?'

"Yes. If only things could've ended differently. This option, is the only option."

'... Understood. Rec start. Shut down in one hour.'

A small icon showed up on the visor. I was completely ready for the words it displayed. But, I was still depressed by the actions I'm forced into. It read:

system's shutdown: 00:59:53

"I am so sorry. I had no other choice. This is dire."

_Doom Slayer_

Bell: Welf, Welf! Lili, Welf is... Lili!

But Lili couldn't hear him. She had collapsed in front of me. Luckily I caught her in time. I faced Bell waiting for what I should do. Neither of them could carry on. Just me and Bell. 

Bell took off Lili's backpack and carried both of them in his arms while I led. Combat shotgun in hand while tensing up my shoulders.

While Bell carried them I could hear his grunts and muffled groans carrying them. Kinda like a bitchy girlfriend who fucks in the next room. The bruises and blood were showing on their body.

Nonetheless, we trudged forward. To our luck, no monsters had appeared. I truly have grown to worry for this lot. I feared the worst for them.

I found a hole in the floor. Bigger than what I could rip in a girl. I grabbed Bell and slid down the side.

Bell: HUUHAAAAAAAAAAAAH- Guahageh! AAAAAH!

We hit the bottom with quite a dust cloud forming. I helped Bell to his feet and got out the Combat Shotgun. Usually Vega would talk for me right now, but... it's just not happening. I trust Vega too much to ask him what the silent treatment is about.

We kept trudging forward. Bell is in pain. He might succumb to everything as well soon. If that happens it'd be harder to defend them while carrying them to safety.

Bell: Gotta get there... Soon...

Entering a beautiful glittery structure in front of us, but I knew what it held inside. Goliath. I've defeated him many times before, but I was alone when I did that. Now I'm escorting these three to safety.

Bell: The Great Wall of sorrow.

We saw exit on the other side of the room. We started to hustle, but it turned into sprinting. Goliath had respawned on us. Giant crystals threatened to crash on us from the emergence of the giant fucker.

Bell: Run! Run! Run!

Goliath threw its hand at us, ready to grab our ass and my sculpted, thicc, beaut of a rear. But before it could even try to grab my succulent ass, I picked Bell up and threw him to the exit.

Bell: B-Blaskowicz, what are you doing!?

Before much more could happen Bell was already out of here. The exit closed, and only Goliath and I were left here. Or so I had thought. Laughter. Just insane laughter.

Both Goliath and I turned to the cackling. A woman in a cloak stood on the other side of the room. Was this what I was feeling. Being followed, watched.