Meet my demons

(I don't know how to spell the actual thing)

Doom Slayer POV:

I was walking through town in the early morning patrolling and scanning for signs of Argent energy.

'Got any signals yet Vega?'

Vega: No sir. But there is an awful amount of bustle today. Maybe ask around for the reason.

I walked throughout town with stared of fear, lust, and curiosity. At one point I was climbing buildings incognito to escape waves of thots.

I was high up and gazing upon this town of Orario. I got images of dragons and ogres with back mounted guns along with the army I led marching to battle. I saw bright green and blue swords and big mounted guns that can shred through the simple Hell knight foot soldiers. I turned around and saw the raging war. I saw me holding the biggest sword slaughtering demons left and right, laughing with my comrades. We charged into battle with the mark of the night sentinels which the demons know as the mark of the Slayer.

Then I blinked. I saw the fall of Argent D'nur. My people being slaughtered while the soldiers were finally outmatched but still fighting. I saw my son's corpse rise from the floor and deform into the icon of sin.

I turned to my right and saw myself kneeling with a fogged tear stained visor reach for my sword. He picked it up and stood like a monster, the old me activated his sword and it slowly started to phase and fade away. Then with a loud implosion and infinite demonic whispers the blade grew bigger and turned blood red while symbols carved themselves on the weapon making it, the Crucible.

Then everything faded away like a candle being blown out and turn back to Orario. Vega activated his hologram body and looked at me sympathetically.

'Tell me you recorded that.'

Vega: I did slayer. Lets go and continue the crusade you started eons ago. No matter the dimension or circumstances. You will be the Doom Slayer.

'That's what I like to hear.'

I jump off of where I stood and continued patrolling. Eventually I found myself at the Hostess of Fertility.

'Can anyone make that name a dick joke please? I'm thinking 'so only people who hit puberty can go?' Or something like that'

I was walking by until Bell shouted my fake name and got my attention. I turned and saw the white haired kid waving at me hand like a cylinder to project his voice.

'This kids just way to friendly for the torment that would come if I weren't here.'

Bell: Hey Donathen! How are you today?

Vega: I'm as good as ever bub. You heading out to the dungeon?

Bell: Yeah actually I was gonna-

Anya: HEY! I've been waiting for you, nya! I need you to do me a little favor Bell.

We turn to her and she realizes how much of a bitch she sounded like and fixed her posture while bowing.

Anya: Anyway, could you take this purse to that silly Syr, nya?

Bell: Uh, I didn't quite understand that.

Vega: I did. She wants you to deliver that purse to that grey haired girl, Syr.

Bell: Oh, okay! Wanna come Donathen?

Vega: Actually I gotta-

My visor blares red but only me and Bega can see it. The words made me smile like a madman.