The Confrontation

You already know who's point of view it is.

'I've been slaughtering for a while now. No Argent energy traces. Though the stones these monsters drop do a tint of a much weaker energy. Also I thinks I should stop this random music playlist I found. I've been listening to it for hours, I believe Mediexcalibur made it.'
________________________________

I continue to scour every last corner of this level. There are no Argent traces or extra gruesome corpses other than the ones I've made.

'How many hours have I been slaughtering Vega?''

Vega: about 18 hours. I'm sure you don't feel tired but why do you ask?

'If demons are here they could also meet with someone in public and manipulate them. I guess I should head out then.'

Vega: I think you should wash the blood off.

I lit a fire in the floor and sat in it waiting for the blood to evaporate. Just then I turned to you.

"DONT COMMENT ABOUT LEWD DOOM MODS PLEASE, AND THANK YOU."

I said with a gravelly, bold, demonic, noble voice. I then get up and walk out.

'Vega how many of those stones did I get?'

Vega: Approximately 4,579 you also received 357 random drops.

I then hear fighting nearby and dash towards it. I see the kid I saved yesterday fighting a few rat men. One tried to scratch him from behind.
I then tore its jaw off from behind and stabbed it in the skull with its teeth. Which gets the kids attention.

Kid: Ah! Oh, h-hello thanks for saving me.

Vega: No worries kid. Good to see you weren't traumatized from yesterday.

Kid: Yeah it looks so heh. My names
Bell Cranell, but call me Bell.

Vega: well on that note my names
Donathen Poel , but call me Donathen or Donny.

Bell: Ok well I'm gonna leave I gotta go, if there's something I can do to repay for the save just tell me.

Vega: Actually I was heading out as well, can you show me around?

Bell: If that's all then sure. I just need to turn in my stones and check in with my goddess if that's fine.

Vega: Yes of course.

'Well shit. Maybe this kid can be bait. I mean it already seems like he's missing a few chromosomes.'

We head out at a leisurely speed making it to the building that Eina works at or where I signed up basically. We cash in our stones, he gets about a few thousand and I get almost a million.

We head to a seemingly dead part of the city. We enter a broken down decaying church, he leads me to the well lit basement.

'If this is rape I'll dick whip him.'

He then opens the door to a well furnished room and a little girl with I think c cup size.

Girl: Bell your back-

She turns to me once I enter her vision. Her face seems confused and intimidated.

That's what they say about men trying to defeat my girth.'