Ah shit, here we go again.

Doom Slayer POV:

I was knocked through the portal still staring at the demons that rammed me. I quickly grabbed my BFG 9000 and shot at them. I landed the strike and had a skull fly out of the portal with me. The portal was a few hundred yards up so I got a good look at the world around me.

'Ah shit, here we go again. If there was a portal that led here then there's sure to be more.'

The land were I am to land is a lush green forest. There is a city very close to it with a massive tower in the middle. The buildings seem middle age European.

'Good. The area is still live and well. I see many beings walking in a relaxed fashion...
Yup, this place is hella vulnerable to corruption. Huh, the forest below me is definitely not gonna survive the landing.
Oh well.'

Just like that I nail a three point landing.

Bell Cocknell POV:
(It's not a spelling error I Just was bored.)

I was making my way towards the dungeon.

'Oh yeah, I should head back to the Hostess of Fertility for dinner. Sry was really no-'

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud whistle then followed by crash with a large mushroom cloud of dust arising from outside the city.

I and many others stared at the cloud mentally questioning what it was.

"I wish I could check it out, but I gotta head to the dungeon if not I might go broke... again."

And I run off to the dungeon remembering how poor I am

'I really do need money.'

Doom Slayer POV:

I rise from the 15 foot deep crater I made to see the entire forest wiped out for a mile with me in the middle.

Vega: Oh, Oh dear. My suggestion is to leave now before we find trouble.

'Couldn't agree more Vega.''

I jump out of the crater and walk towards the city I saw.

I'm right outside against the outer wall seeing and hearing people run to examine the crater.

I see a bunch of people in the same armor with spears. Then I see a rather odd group of people.
I see a short blonde kid, a taller blonde girl, a redhead girl with, 'Pointy ears?' I think to myself before continuing examining the group. I spot a green haired elf I assume, two dark haired dark skinned girls one in white and the other in red bras, there's a red haired girl in blue and black clothing with pretty much closed eyes hopping along with them, and lastly I see a grey haired guy in white clothing hands in pockets and, Fox like features.

'Ew, if Hell invades this place and get animal parts it's gonna eternal furry week bleh.'

Vega: I agree sir. Though I wonder what evolution line made them?

'Oh right, people will most likely try to interact with me. So I need you to be my voice, can you adopt a voice that would fit my body build. Oh, and include slang.'

Vega: It would be my honor sir. Processing... Done! Alright Slayer lets get going dude.

Now his voice seems buffer, deeper, louder, and less kind.

I head into the city trying to get the least attention which I failed at horribly. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE stared at me. Some even looked at my exposed buff arms and blushed.

'My dick's bigger than my arms.'

Vega: No doubt here dude, No doubt here.

Finn POV