Argent clues

Chuck Norris— Doom Slayer POV:

I stared at the bitchy lot of people who are my bane of this dimension. I put away the crucible and walked past them. Sadly, they followed.

'My fucking god. Oh, great Lord, I call upon you to lend me the will to put up with this bullshit.'

I thought staring at the crystal ceiling. What I saw gave me the greatest happiness since the first time my son accepted me as his father. What I heard next was heavenly.

 What I heard next was heavenly

The Lord: Let them come. We, as lords know, you can do it.

'Thanks dude. Sorry you died to a
pain elemental. But you still could've rivaled my demon kill count.'

He gave me a thumbs up and faded away. I looked forward again while the retard lot followed me. But then a blonde hairless ape spoke.

Finn: Donathen, did you do something to that... thing engraved into the ground?

I kept silently walking. During the walk a man sprouted from a door seeming distressed. He took a look in our direction and sighed loudly.

Dipshit: huh, Loki familia? Dammit, not at a time like this.

Finn: Is something wrong?

Dipshit: Hrngh, there's been a murder.

All of them gasped except me and Vega. I didn't take this as a surprise since how active things have been lately. Me and Vega were silently discussing wether it's a demon attack or not.

'Any Argent signals, Vega? I'd expect that they would start prowling around here.'

Vega: I have a few light traces, but I could just be sensing a large crystal like the ones you've been unconsciously collecting after a kill.

'Maybe we should check it out, safety measures and shit.'

Dipshit: There's a murder at Willy's inn.

He offered them to check it out with him to which they accepted. Tiona and Tione ushered me to go with them. I did so a little pissed off that they ushered me to follow.

'Fucking bitches. I can direct myself, pieces of shit.'

We arrived at the scene. Everyone was calm except for Lefiya. She gasped and stepped back. I just grunted annoyed as usual with the bitching of the people around me.

'Back in Hell these corpses would fucking teleport behind you and destroy your asshole.'
(This never happens in Doom)

Finn: Any suspects?

Dipshit: Yeah, this one girl he was with. Most likely the culprit.

That's when Vega got some important signals. There were small traces of real Argent energy on the corpse. Most likely the killer was a person who was either attacked and got away or had interacted with a demon.