Huh, neat

_DOOM Slayer_

Hey, you know the assholes that leave shows off on a cliffhanger then never make another episode? Well, that's gonna be the lives of the people around me if the ceiling caves in.

As the entire place darkens and dims, the massive crack on the ceiling breaks more and more. After what felt like an eternity, the ceiling fragmented, and a beast fell out.

'Is that... a black Goliath?'

A massive roar Emirates from it as it fell. It was curled into a fetal position while falling. It fell, kicking up mountains of dirt and making a crater.

It rise from the crater roaring. It's roars don't sound animalistic, but instead like the groans of a dying person. It roared while everyone stared at it in fear, but I was looking at my arm. My flaming arm.

The growls of random dungeon monsters sounded as they got aggravated randomly. The sounds of adventurers getting attacked, the ones that orchestrated the capture of Hestia . My arm burned brighter than before as well. I don't understand what's happening to me, but it might be making me a more efficient killer.

Bell: We gotta go save them!

Ryuu: Wait... Are you really going to save them? With this party?

Bell: Let's save them.

Ryuu: You're a failure as a leader. But... you didn't make the wrong decision.

Bell: Chigusa, please take care of my goddess. Everybody, let's go.

Like that, we spring into action. I saw Moldo and his posse of pussies getting destroyed. Bell saved Moldo while I took on some Minotaurs and Bugbears.

'Time to see what this fire can do.'

Jumping up and right hooking a Minotaur lightly, it caught on fire. The purple flames consumed it in seconds turning it to ash. The crystal fell, but when it landed it grew a red tint as a reaction of the fire.

'Huh, neat'

I kept fighting off monsters like that.

*CRACK SNAP CRACK HISS*

Punching three Bugbears, lighting them ablaze and allowing them to burn while I aim at the Minotaurs. I take out my chain gun and unload Hell onto them.

The bullet severed a Minotaur's leg off, allowing me to slide under where it would fall. I slide in between its legs as it fell into two halve from the bulletin storm. I even hit four Hellhounds that we're attempting to pounce on me once I got out.

'Time to move to the big guy'

I saw the black Goliath get knocked back by Will'o Wisp and Ryuu hitting it. I ran to Goliath's leg, mowing down everything in my way. Once I made it, I scaled its shin, using the Meat hook as a way to swing around its body while going higher up.

While I swung, I dual wielded my chain gun and supper shotgun to shoot everything I see. I swung and started to flip in my momentum becoming a whirlwind of lead.

I was falling towards its face. Putting away my guns and cocking my arm back, I let gravity throw me down. Then I remembered something, a line I heard of once.

'I'm gonna hate myself for this, but... PLUS ULTRA!'

I landed fist first in its cheek. Pushing my arm forward, pushing me back and throwing them down. I saw it stagger and start to burn. It roared in pain. This one was smart though. It howled, blowing out all the flames.

I got pushed back, as far away as the cliff we were at before this. I got planted into the cliff side actually. Jumping out of the hole in the wall like a bullet, some blue haired lady that's with Hermès passed by. Asfi, I believe.