History Check

Doom Slayer POV:

I leave the dungeon with Loki on my back and a wolf whimpering staring at me while I leave. Thats when I see the blonde kid from earlier. I tap on his shoulder and get his attention. Seeing me startled him greatly.

Blonde kid: o-oh, hi there D-Doom Slayer. Did you need something.

His stuttering got others to be in shock since he was a rather powerful adventurer. People began to look at me already ready to shit themselves.

Vega: Just call us Donathen to avoid extra attention. Also please take this back.

Vega said as I turned and pointed and the latched Loki. She was holding on to tight for me to shake off.

Blonde kid: o-oh, Yes of course. Call me Finn, just so you know what to say. I'll take her away.

I grabbed her by the waist and put her upside down in front of me.

Loki: WEEEEEEEEE!

I just dropped her and left. I got Vega to do an Argent energy scan. No signs, but the crystal Goliath droped has a thousandth of an ounce of Argent energy's power.

'Vega, got any ways I can turn Argent energy into a weapon without refining it out of me?'

Vega: Though right now I cannot think of ways that is possible, I can make theories on how. If you ever get a sturdy metal I might add on to your suit a weapon of pure Argent energy like the crucible.

With that I notice Bell enter the dungeon at the same time as I do. I tap his shoulder to get his attention. He spots me and gets startled.

Vega: So, you let embracement take over your mind, eh. I'm sure that's a first.

Bell: Oh, D-Donathen I didn't see you. You startled me, heh heh. Th-Thank you for paying for me from last night.

Vega: Don't sweat it. That wolf guy picked a fight with me once I called him a panzee. I beat his ass with much ease

Bell: B-But he's one of the top adventurers! How did you do it.

Vega: He swing punch after punch putting all his weight in it so I kicked him away. I can't remember the rest. It was fairly easy.

Bell stared amazed with stars in his eyes. He then continued to the dungeon. Then a large wave of weak monsters popped out.

Vega: Wanna get through this together?

Vega says as I detract my wrist blade. I looked at him when he nodded and we dashed into the horde.

Hestia POV:

I was eating a shit ton of food from under a table. I was hiding myself because I'm a pretty worthless goddess. Then Freya came up from behind me startling me.

Freya: Good evening to you Hestia.

I jolt up from picking the place clean of food.

Freya: Sorry, are you busy?

"I'm always too busy to deal with you."

Freya: That's why I like you so much.

"Well atleast your not as unbearable as some people."

I say spotting Loki dash down the stairs with her wooden plank chest.

Loki: It's Freya!

Freya: Oh it's Loki.

"Oh great, what are you doing here?

Loki: Sweetie you know me I'm doing whatever I want. I'm Loki.